• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ɪ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ — ✧.* OOC Thread

Hello hello! Totally not popping in a week later, but I keep forgetting RPN exists lol

How's everybody doing?

added something to the dragons section -- dragon sizes!!! my apologies for how i overlooked this part of draconic lore for so long given how integral it is to character development................

i’ve been kind of busy the past few days, but i finally started work on my characters so i should get them done today/tomorrow at latest!

am i allowed to put deceptive information on the character sheet? like if a character is spinning their narrative a certain way and hiding the actual truth

yup, go ahead! the only reason you’d have to tell us the information is if you think it might not be allowed, in which case you’d only have to run it by me and fig in dms ^^

no yeah seriously how the fuck that was FAST. it took me like a week to write abel's ass

Does it matter what type of face-claim we use? I've seen both illustration and realistic in the thread and I was wondering if there was a preference?

Does it matter what type of face-claim we use? I've seen both illustration and realistic in the thread and I was wondering if there was a preference?
me and fig MUCH prefer illustrations, personally, but we don't require you to use it (or any face claim), so you can do realistic if you prefer that.

me and fig MUCH prefer illustrations, personally, but we don't require you to use it (or any face claim), so you can do realistic if you prefer that.
I will most likely use illustration, I'm gonna read through all the lore and see if maybe a kitsune race would fit within the world

i love kitsunes!!! you can definitely include them in the lore :)

currently we don't have east asian-equiv nations, so you can either make one of the developing nations have an east asian-equiv culture if you'd like!! you could also have it so that the kitsune species originated from outside of this particular continent; there are 8 known continents, including this one, so you have free range in the lore in that regard <3

i love kitsunes!!! you can definitely include them in the lore :)

currently we don't have east asian-equiv nations, so you can either make one of the developing nations have an east asian-equiv culture if you'd like!! you could also have it so that the kitsune species originated from outside of this particular continent; there are 8 known continents, including this one, so you have free range in the lore in that regard <3
oooo world-building, I love it. I will definitely toss some asian-inspired culture into one of the nations. Once I get enough detail typed up, I'll send it your way for review!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back