OOC Talk

It shall be ours~

I don't think I want to go up against the yandere club though... *Shudders* crazy bitches

LeSoraAmari said:
It shall be ours~
I don't think I want to go up against the yandere club though... *Shudders* crazy bitches
Haha yeah if you've ever seen Miria Nikki (future diaries) you'll know why I'm scared of them.

That bitch scared the hell out of me.

Ex:( pulls out gun and shoots at her)

(She pulls out knife and blocks bullets)

Now what do you call that and she try's to kill the guy she loves and came from another universe to be with him.

Yeah I love her when she dosent tie people up strip them to there underwear and say she's protecting them. xD

But yeah club president don't mess with her.

Yuno Gasai is the meaning of #Dedication

I mean, would you travel not only across one world no- but three, to get with the guy you love? I think not. All hail Gasai-San.

@Comix I don't think there's anyone spared from Yuri's shipping rampage - not even Yuri herself. xD Though she's probably gonna be too blind to see it.

I'm almost done with Lore (er well, got most of it figured out) and I should have that put up by the end of the day.

As for my own CS, I have a faceclaim and personality in mind...I just don't know whether they should be apart of the yandere club or drama club
xD

Is this character of yours a new form of Lady Gasai?~

Best lock her up, she cray~

Or maybe this character is a remodelled Barbara Windsor~ oh the possibilities!

Muhahaha c< very cray indeed-

though more like extremely bipolar psychopath- //shot

Also! @blue nebula I loved how you used Kisumi~ <3 Anyways, everything looks really great about Ayato! He's accepted into the group!

Well, Shizen fears the Yandere club extremely, so pretty please don't be offended if he pulls out a cross to expel any crazy yandere hoes xD

Hemeansnothingbyit-justlethimtakeovertheworldinpeacelol

I really liked Ayato' CS~ 'Twas fantabulous!~

I like all the characteres to be honest^-^

aw, thanks to both of you !! this is a good roleplay idea, btw. it reminds me a bit of baka & test, but with another creative spin.

pffff- xD

i'm also wanting to make my yandere character genderfluid or a guy

[QUOTE="blue nebula]aw, thank you !! this is a good roleplay idea, btw. it reminds me a bit of baka & test, but with another creative spin.

[/QUOTE]
Haha xD It is kinda like Baka and Test (given the fact I only saw three episodes of it //shot) But thanks for joining! I really do love Ayato c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back