OOC chat

Ah, why not stick around for a few posts? Your character is so colorful.

@Idea Maybe you can try recruiting a bit more aggressively, too. B)

I can't think of any more personality flaws beyond what she already has for the character, and as such she can't be accepted, leading to my waning interest as I can't make anything fit the uniformity that is demanded without almost rewriting her, as I nearly did already. Unless there's a personality flaw that exists that meshes with Valentine that doesn't ruin the idea I'm trying to run with, I cannot meet the standards and don't feel like starting from scratch.

As such, I can't even stick around for a few posts, despite my want to have Valentine be at odds with one of the other characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think of any more personality flaws beyond what she already has for the character, and as such she can't be accepted, leading to my waning interest as I can't make anything fit the uniformity that is demanded without almost rewriting her, as I nearly did already. Unless there's a personality flaw that exists that meshes with Valentine that doesn't ruin the idea I'm trying to run with, I cannot meet the standards and don't feel like starting from scratch.

As such, I can't even stick around for a few posts, despite my want to have Valentine be at odds with one of the other characters.

http://writerswrite.co.za/123-ideas-for-character-flaws

here are a few ideas. Not every single idea there is very good or something I would consider a flaw, but with such a wide selection I don´t think it should be that hard to find a couple that fit

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back