OOC CHAT

god its been so long since i've watched Claymore. i really wanna re-watch it now. just to refresh my mind.

You don't really need to be fresh on Claymore for this rp lol, I mean I suspect most who joins this aren't gunna have any idea about Claymore. <3 But yeah, Claymore was SO good! <3

I'm watching it tomorrow! But I've been a fan for a while and was going to draw inspiration from him for my character lol. Quick question, what is Special type magic?

Oh okay. Right. Special magic. Like healing. Or creating curses. Or sensory magic.

(Actually, Im gunna eventually introduce a Witch that is a pure sensor and is ranked because of her sensory magic.)

Stuff like that. Stuff thats not largely about combat.

9 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Oh okay. Right. Special magic. Like healing. Or creating curses. Or sensory magic.

(Actually, Im gunna eventually introduce a Witch that is a pure sensor and is ranked because of her sensory magic.)

Stuff like that. Stuff thats not largely about combat.

question, what would "Original Demise"(<- can't think of a better name) magic be classed as? its a hybrid of Origin magic and Demise magic. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would a spirit or demon contact be able to physically manifest themselves? I'm thinking of making mine take the form of a cat lol. Particularly Khoshekh.

I know I said you can be vague, but what is "origin magic" and "Demise magic"

well according to the manga... Origin magic lets you learn other magics more easily then others and improves your memory. Also its considered a "useless" magic as the magic itself has no spells. 

And demise magic (also sometimes referred to as the 'End magic') is like destruction and void magic combined into more powerful spells. its exact power hasn't been fully explained yet.

*sigh* i need to add that into the information also! (i keep forgetting stuff)

They CAN manifest, but it takes magic power to do so. In general, you are not supposed to call and manifest your demon or spirit. Things tend to go VERY badly if that type of thing happens. Think about summoning a selfish, overpowered, monstrosity that only wants to kill to the human world.

You can be possessed by your demon or spirit (if you want), generally its a bad idea too though, because demons and spirits tend to be selfish and misunderstanding

well according to the manga... Origin magic lets you learn other magics more easily then others and improves your memory. Also its considered a "useless" magic as the magic itself has no spells. 

And demise magic (also sometimes referred to as the 'End magic') is like destruction and void magic combined into more powerful spells. its exact power hasn't been fully explained yet.

What manga are you referring to? Origin magic is fine (but you should probably call it something else), and Demise magic is just my Letitia's destruction magic lol, ie: im already using that magic xD

3 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

What manga are you referring to? Origin magic is fine (but you should probably call it something else), and Demise magic is just my Letitia's destruction magic lol, ie: im already using that magic xD

... welp... i just realized two things literally before you responded.

1.) Demise = destruction.

2.) Origin magic is "the one magic" talked about in fairy tail. (but underpowered)

1. Haha, if you can alter "Demise" magic to not be exactly my "Destruction" magic, then I will allow it :>

2. And uh, I don't want anything to be super op (not at the beginning, but we will start getting into op stuff as the plot progresses). So if your Origin magic is mediocre to strong later, thats fine. :)

10 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

1. Haha, if you can alter "Demise" magic to not be exactly my "Destruction" magic, then I will allow it :>

2. And uh, I don't want anything to be super op (not at the beginning, but we will start getting into op stuff as the plot progresses). So if your Origin magic is mediocre to strong later, thats fine. :)

Well the Origin magic im talking about isn't the OP fairy tail one. Its the one i described earlier. so the only way for it to be OP would be stockpiling on spells from every magic that exists. so yeah, i guess its a "useless" magic for beginners. But can be just as OP and fairy tail's version later on? (the manga doesn't actually say how strong it can be for masters. just that its SUPER useless for those born with it because none who are born with it practice it anymore.)

I put up some more information in the information thread. People asked me a few things, and I needed to clarify those things. :) <3

Then it seems fine Shiro! <3

3 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

I put up some more information in the information thread. People asked me a few things, and I needed to clarify those things. :) <3

Then it seems fine Shiro! <3

yay <3

Wait. my original question was lost. what would Origin magic be classed as? special? @Thalia_Neko

oh, wow lol uh, okay xD  then yah it would be special, but she'd be an incredibly weak witch, probably ranked like 40 something haha

oh, wow lol uh, okay xD  then yah it would be special, but she'd be an incredibly weak witch, probably ranked like 40 something haha

ouch... i think my heart just shattered. ;-;  

says the guy who wasn't even sure of Origin magic would be in the final edit of his char.

shut up voice in my head!

im your conscious. 

lies.

ouch... i think my heart just shattered. ;-;  

says the guy who wasn't even sure of Origin magic would be in the final edit of his char.

shut up voice in my head!

im your conscious. 

lies.

Hahaha, well.. I mean, a magic that just lets you see other magics (could be strong, but doesnt make you strong lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back