OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah crape, do I need to post ;~;?

@Clockwork Syringe Joshua thinks Lilla's human! Whooooooo, the hoodie works!

I'd like to think that right now he thinks she's human, but when the time comes for her reveal, I don't think it will change his view on her. I wrote him as a kind, understanding person so he would stay the same.

EDIT: Joshua also wouldn't pass up a chance to go out if he's invited more or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is Lilla probably wouldn't do it. It would make sense for him to hear the commotion. But I dunno. Maybe Olivia could rush in and steal him

I could honestly see that working; and given their VERY similar personalities, or somewhat similar, it would work as a vehicle to grab Joshua. Who knows they might hit it off and get along extremely well given they're both very social.

@Keidivh

Last edited by a moderator:
Will post soon.

I feel like when Lilla gets to the club she will just hide in the back and not dance, and I bet some character will drag her to the dancefloor.

10 minutes ago, Mossino said:

Will post soon.

I feel like when Lilla gets to the club she will just hide in the back and not dance, and I bet some character will drag her to the dancefloor.

the first part is what i said about Nyx like two or so pages ago xD  

I feel like Sienna will just hide in a quiet corner with her drink, but if she is asked to dance  she'd jump at the chance.

oh lord, are you gonna make another spreadsheet like with Mollisol's RP?

maaaaaaaaaaybe xD  

Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

haha! lol Skyes a terrible leader, but wats that got to do with the dance floor? lol

wow lol lets hear them shiro! xD

well technically all i did was ship everyone. with everyone. xD  

did someone say shipping? *has already made multiple ship combos in my head*

haha! lol Skyes a terrible leader, but wats that got to do with the dance floor? lol

wow lol lets hear them shiro! xD

oh lord, are you gonna make another spreadsheet like with Mollisol's RP?

shipping_meme_by_lunarautumn-d7yqtnm.png

frabz-Youre-going-to-play-BATTLESHIP-and-youre-going-to-like-it-b77721.jpg

Well I mean it is a RWBY RP. You can ship anyone with everyone, and it works.

Varien x Flint

exactly, and if i did end up making a spreadsheet again. it'd be exactly like the one i did on Mollisol's but with some different names. even down to the hearts beside any of the ships that were yuri or yaoi.

Lmao, I have three possible ships for Lilla that I Could see happen..

Skye x Lilla,

Nyx x Lilla

And Eco x Lilla (Just for the fact they are both cat faunuses and would probably hit it off, eventually)

Also @theunderwolf,

Ocean of Love, the entire team of OSEA shipped together? That's crazier than The Bee's Schnee's.

Lmao, I have three possible ships for Lilla that I Could see happen..

Skye x Lilla,

Nyx x Lilla

And Eco x Lilla (Just for the fact they are both cat faunuses and would probably hit it off, eventually)

Also @theunderwolf,

Ocean of Love, the entire team of OSEA shipped together? That's crazier than The Bee's Schnee's.

Honestly I just found the name to hilarious not to share. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back