OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
get that olivia response up tho kei! :D <3 they still have stuff to find out about each other! ^^ :3 i mean that may be so, Kei, but doesnt she want to know? XD

get that olivia response up tho kei! :D <3 they still have stuff to find out about each other! ^^ :3 i mean that may be so, Kei, but doesnt she want to know? XD
Tis up! :D
And of course she does, and she'll be trying to pry it all from her! Thank Remnant Olivia is most stubborn pup in the Kingdom :closed eyes open smile:

its gunna be hard to get Skye to admit to anything! ie: it wont happen right away! Olivias far more open for that sorta thing! ^^ buttttt i think ive made enough hitns :D

Didn't have any at the moment, was thinking of her either running into Amber and Lilith perhaps? Or have her see murderous tentacle Lilla, that sounds fun as well :closed eyes open smile:

Also poor Skye:33:

i mean not joking tho, i do wonder what i should do with Skye next x3 i still want to reveal her reasons for her sword its inscription and her past :o

i mean not joking tho, i do wonder what i should do with Skye next x3 i still want to reveal her reasons for her sword its inscription and her past :o
I do to! But I just didn't see a good transition to that with them. AT SOME POINT OLIVIA WILL FINALLY KNOW!

Keidivh Keidivh I tried to get Amber and Lilith out in the halls as quickly as possible, in case that's what you wanted to go with, but I can't do it in one post without potentially taking control of Flitz and Lilith. Which isn't very kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back