OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
skye will also have to be dragged there, but iduno im not gunna post with her again unless something happens to her that i can respond to lol

@Calm

tumblr_inline_o1ym4aI5EA1t9s98p_500.gif

nawh :P  character break is often lame

Quite true, stick to your charrie, even if it kills them. 

Especially if it kills them...

...... Kill your charrie.

I am planning to have the next mission be super chill, then hopefully you will all go back and defeat Rust after the chill mission and maybe another. I kinda want to Vytal festival to be after you defeat it so then they can have the festival there without being afraid.

I am planning to have the next mission be super chill, then hopefully you will all go back and defeat Rust after the chill mission and maybe another. I kinda want to Vytal festival to be after you defeat it so then they can have the festival there without being afraid.

I agree with this.

Btw can we have like two people dedicated to exploring, finding secrets, etc?

There have been a lot of secrets thus far. Sure you guys can get people to look. Teal and Flitz are and also good sources but they are generally gone or hard to find.

@Mossino

What about Amber and Lillia? They already made a great team! xD Plus, that's Amber's thing. Though it's more exploring than finding secrets.. But that can be Lillia's job xD

@Mossino

What about Amber and Lillia? They already made a great team! xD Plus, that's Amber's thing. Though it's more exploring than finding secrets.. But that can be Lillia's job xD

Yeah yeah, except Lilla is more killing than good eye for secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back