• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC: Beyond the Gate at World's End

@Kindred

Splendid!  Unfortunately, I will have to say that I cannot join you at this time.  I hope the roleplay goes well!

@PaddieCake

Right so, last time I checked Images were broken again, and I found that really disheartening - honestly, considered moving forums with this. Now it seems like images are back up for good this time, but honestly, the frustration has already set in with me ><

I am sorry but I think I will be closing this roleplay and moving it elsewhere. I really appreciate everyone's hard work and the characters were gorgeous, but honestly having to fix broken links like 3 times really put me off. Which is a little maddening, since things seem to be working now.

*Crashes headfirst into OOC*
*Crawls up, with neck bent at weird angle*

*Someone points at neck*

Oh what, this? No worries.

*Snaps neck back into place*
*Neck snaps off again*

- End of skit - 

Erm, yeah sorry for the awkward skit-ish thingamabob. I couldn't really think of another way to start this post off. I have no clue why. ANYWAYS, onto the reason why i'm here. Err, i'd kinda like to join in on this RP if no one minds. 

Edit : Just saw the post where Host said she's moving to a new site. Minding letting me join there instead? (Where ever that is)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back