• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Only smile at me~

brownie

romance,fantasy,slice of life,LITERATE
(Need a literate role player, that can do more than 6 lines. this is a Yandere roleplay and the type of character I'm looking for is:

The funny, mysterious, flirty, blood lusting type. All the other info is up to you. ^_^ )

(LET"S TRY THIS AGAIN!!! I need someone who is willing to give SIX OR MORE sentences, I need a yandere that's flirty and mysterious but the rest of the details are up to you. Please do not comment if you are not willing to give the amount of sentences required. Thank you and have fun^_^)

(Need a literate role player, that can do more than 6 lines. this is a Yandere roleplay and the type of character I'm looking for is:

The funny, mysterious, flirty, blood lusting type. All the other info is up to you. ^_^ )

She woke with a start, jumping out of her bed. She looked around the bright room cautiously, she sighed and wiped the beads of sweat from her face.

" Just another nightmare. Thank God!" She walked to her closet and picked out her school uniform and of course it was a simple one, almost like the kid you would see out of an anime. Her bright red hair fell into curls that hugged her thick waist, as her electrifying icy blue eyes stood out. She finished getting herself ready for school before texting her best friend (Y/N)

"Are you gonna hurry and get here today? Or am I gonna have to come yank you out of bed again?" Arabella and (Y/N) had been friends since childhood and every time she moved away it seemed he would be right on her tail, moving to the exact place. She sat down on the counter top as she ate her small bowl of cereal, waiting to see if he would text her back of not.
indebbbx-jpeg.232256

Users who are viewing this thread

Back