• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Only a dream away (idea)

crumbelivable

formerly pokemariofan64
My idea for an rp is that a guy has adventures in his dreams as a guy named Mark. The locations in the dreams would be inspired by the landscapes of Newfoundland. The characters he meets could be inspired by real life people the main character knows. Who's interested?

can you please give more details. as what you give is so small that I can't get an idea of the concept .

So, the guy, he gets home one ordinary day, but when he goes to sleep, he finds himself caught up in this adventure in his dream, like he is in a different world. I am thinking of making it in a cyberpunk style. So he meets lots of allies, and lots of villains, like the evil Lord BUH!

well what about he gets in coma instead ?that way it would be more logical and awesome. or what about a sao type rp. when you get stuck a virtual reality game :) .

ok. now if your going to make it that the person in coma you need to come up with what does it have to do with his dreams. like in virtaul reality . the plot could be quite easy to create. example: being trapped in a game lol .- .

I don't get it .- . please explain in detail. how does he travel to another world by sleeping ? avatar ?

1. Basically, the force of the impact kinda sorta knocked his consciousnesses out of his normal mind and into that of a version of him in another world

2. I mean he is the same person, but just an alternate universe version of himself.

no, not the oveerview. the character sheet are to weak and to small, there no ifo of the world and what rp is. I'm sorry but not intersted. if you ver fix it and make it better tell me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back