• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OniKami Agency

Page the Tanuki

latest

Page sat at the bar, she had already drunken 5 bottles of Sake (Japanese Rice Wine). The bar was pretty empty at this time of the day. A few people lounged around the place. One lone bar keeper tended the counter, as page continued to drink. Her drunken laughter could be heard throughout the room. No one dared to tell her to be quiet, in fear of being hurt. Nor did anyone tell her to stop drinking.

It was then a foolish human wandered into the bar, un-aware of Page's reputation. He placed a hand on her shoulder and told her to shut up. The laughter stopped. Everyone else stared in silence. Page smiled and gave a hard slap on the back, sending the human flying back into the wall, "Oh, don't be such a party pooper!" The human didn't hear her, he was already unconscious.

latest

Mao continued into the bar, taking a moment to glance at the crumpled human form, before making her way to the bar counter. Taking a seat beside the Tanuki, she twitched her ears slightly and turned in her seat to directly face the drunken girl. Mao sort of just stared at her for a few moments, a blank expression on her face. Then with a murmur, she said, "Hello. Are you Page?"

Page the Tanuki

latest

Page turned to the girl her words slurred as she talked, "Yesh Tha-hic is meee" She slammed the Sake Jar down and the bar shook. "More!" she shouted. The bar keeper quickly went to fetch some more. "Aren't you a cute one!" she exclaimed, "What's a lil cutie like you doing here??"

Mao watched silently as Page demanded more alcohol from the bartender, the bar threatening to give under her strength. "Actually, I was looking for you," she said, popping another grape into her mouth. "Can I ask you some questions?" Mao asked simply, giving the Tanuki a small smile. Perhaps, Mao thought, the best way to communicate with her would be kindly. Maybe the Tanuki was a really nice person, when she wasn't drunk... if there ever was a time.

Shishiza got out of the house last with Kyu, thinking about the Harpy's reactions to them or her. She sighed as she noticed that everyone was gone. "Eh, everyone is gone, come on Kyu before we are late" She exclaimed as He was already out the door and she headed out with a jacket around her waist and went to go interview the Harpy.

(Sorry, Continue Mawelle)

Page the tanuki

latest

Page nodded and said "any cuti*hic* can ask me anyt*hic*" she proceeded to drink the whole bottle of sake in one mouth full, and yelled at the bartender to get some candy. He quickly went and came back with some lollipops. Page took one handed it to the girl, "here hav*hic* a candy cutie!"

Kyu nodded, stuffing his hands inside his pocket and walking as fast as he could. "Where's the location of the harpy?" He asked her, not quite sure about the place.

Mao took the candy with a grateful smile. "Thank you." Perhaps, this wouldn't be so difficult, Mao thought. "Do you know anything about the murder of Jane Harley? It is such a shame what happened to her, " Mao said, feeling genuinely sympathetic.

Page the tanuki

latest

Page though hard, in her drunken state her memory wasn't at it's best. She thought hard, "Jane Harley..Jane Har..Jane." The memories of the scene flashed across her mind. She snapped out of her drunken state. She was sober now. "It was strange all three of us where walking along in the park we were wondering where Jan was ya know? It was strange cause just moments before Gabriel had to go to the bathroom for an unusual amount of time and Ken was with me at the Bar, he only went off quickly. He came back 10 minutes later. It was around 7:00 pm, Gabriel still hadn't come, by that time we were done drinking, so we decided to leave her a note, to tell her we were going to be near the Park." She took a breathe, "Then Janey sent us a strange message.."

Janey
them
HELP kesfnlk
me
Janey?
them
It was the Tanuki

"She sent this around 7:30 pm, Gabriel caught up with us around 7:25 pm" she finished speaking and went back to drinking sake.

"The Tanuki? Did she mean you?" Mao asked, genuinely curious. Hmm, a few were obviously suspicious. "Did you know anyone who would want to harm Jane?"

Shishiza shrugged her shoulders, adding, "I dunno either, I guess we have to wait for cue." She said as she sighed. Knowing that Mao was with the Tanuki and the Kitsune, They would have to become as calm as they could to speak to the Harpy. "Again, Let's just wait cue."

She reassured.

(Again, Sorry Contine Maxwelle)

(sorry guys I had alot of stuff going on)

Page the Tanuki

latest

She thought hard,"well only that she had broken up with her boyfriend recently, Page wasn't a dislike-able person, in fact she was quite a sweetie" She decided she had enough of drinking and gave the girl her phone number, along with the whereabouts of both of her friends; the harpy and the kistune. "Well I mus-*hic* be going now!" she walked out the bar. As soon as she left, the tension in the air vanished, replaced with the lively chatter of drunkards.

Ken is found around the Lily Inn or at his home at 145 Gronme Street

Gabriel is found around the Polish Puddle Theater/ home address: 196 Holy Street

Kyu wasn't one to wait. So, he went back inside to double check, finding a small note stating where the harpy might be at. Grabbing the pice of paper, he shoved it inside one of his pants pockets, then walked back outside, smiling at his partner.

"Nah, I just got the piece of paper. Better be sure and not waiting, right?" He showed the piece of paper to her.

@Kawaii

"Yeah, It is" she said as she carefully got the note out of Kyu's hand and read it. Shishiza was already ready to go interview from being bored so she dusted of her black skirt and continued talking, "By the way, be calm when you talk to her, she is sensitive" she added.

Mao was glad to have torn off the number before one of the agents came in and snatched the paper. She wasn't too angry or upset, in fact she could hardly care, she was going to give it to them anyway, but she wasn't feeling too positively of him either. Taking her leave, she began to walk slowly back to the agency. She remembered what was on the slip of paper and since the information involved the kitsune twins too, she planned to relay the information.

Kyu nodded, knowing the situation at hand. She was a very touchy lady. Stuffing the piece of paper in his pockets, he made his way towards the right location, just walking behind his partner. He'd want to see what Shishiza would do in the situation before he'd do anything else, so he could further plan out his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back