• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x One (Forever and always open!)

Amzee

So this is going to look really boring, but please don't let that put you off!

I am looking for One x One partners for both fandom (oc x canon) and original plots, though this post is mainly about originals. If you'd like to fandom with me, I made a post listing all my fandoms.

So I don't really have many plot ideas, but I am open to pretty much anything you can think of, just message me, and we can do any! I prefer m x f, though I can also do f x f if you'd like.

The one plot idea I do have is follows:

Your (male) character is a concubine in a historical setting, (preferably one of the warring states in Japan or China) and lives with the rest of the concubines on a small island off the coast of the mainland.

The small village where my (female) character lives has a lack of men, due to having to go off and fight for their country. And so, many women pay to spend time with the beautiful men of the island, which may or may not involve sleeping together.

My character's mother, believing it would be her daughter's only chance to spend some time with a man sends her to the island with enough money for a night with one of the men. Little did she know, that the two would fall for one another.

Suggest anything else, I'd like to hear your plot ideas too, thank-you~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back