Other One Random Fact About You?

I almost went to jail for

first degree murder when I was in

elementary after almost shooting a Kamehameha

wave at my opponent. I had plans to

kill, but my teacher said there was no

reason to go full strength on a human.

Good times.

I have a scar on my leg where I dropped a hot plate of spaghetti on my lap when I was little.

I nearly pushed a boy over a balcony and killed him in a fight that I had. So glad my parents never found out or I'd be toast.

I can pogostick and jump rope at the same time. As in, I'm the one swinging the jumprope for myself.

Oh god. When we were kids my siblings and I would use dvds as frisbee's since we didn't own one.

BunnyDemon said:
I have a scar on my leg where I dropped a hot plate of spaghetti on my lap when I was little.
Knees weak

Palms were sweaty

You dropped mom's spaghetti

I have an extreme phobia of balloons, it started about 20 years ago and i get nervous even watching someone inflating one on TV x

[QUOTE="Midnight Ahri]I like dogs more than people ;///;

[/QUOTE]
Totally same. My Tinder profile literally says, "I probably like my dogs more than you." Lol!

I have a huge fear of killer whales/orcas.. this was from playing the magic school bus. I would sneak out of bed at night (around like 3 am.. at the age of like..9?) and play it, and when those assholes showed up on the game it would give me chills. It also didn't help that we had a penguin excibit at the local aquarium where you sit in a little cart and it takes you around and you get to look at the penguins and at the end it talks about their predators and then what is at the top of food chain after that, and a huge mtherfking plastic orca would pop out of no where with a seal in its mouth... was going to put a photo with this, but scared me too much *shivers*

Sharkiee said:
They scary man, even looking at pictures make me uncomfortable.
same but i can't really say anything because most people get freaked out about me when they see i have yellow iris :(

BeebeTheWarrior said:
same but i can't really say anything because most people get freaked out about me when they see i have yellow iris :(
people are assholes... worse than orcas.... your eyes sound dope :3

Sharkiee said:
people are assholes... worse than orcas.... your eyes sound dope :3
Thanks! thats why i find it's easier to make friends online because no one can see them online. i have had someone ask me if i had yellow fever it was horrible because when i told them i didn't they called me a liar and told the whole school i have yellow fever. at least orcas aren't every where you look

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Thanks! thats why i find it's easier to make friends online because no one can see them online. i have had someone ask me if i had yellow fever it was horrible because when i told them i didn't they called me a liar and told the whole school i have yellow fever. at least orcas aren't every where you look
same here, only I'm just a very hard person to approach xD .

you'd be surprised how often I have to overcome seeing an orca... even on tv ads, new zealand is a very coastal place.

Sharkiee said:
same here, only I'm just a very hard person to approach xD .
you'd be surprised how often I have to overcome seeing an orca... even on tv ads, new zealand is a very coastal place.
oh wow that sucks.i actually think most of my class still thinks i have yellow fever.... i hope you get over your fear

Just so you know only one person has ever been injured by wild orcas, so if you see one in the wild don't panic it will almost definitely be fine

BeebeTheWarrior said:
oh wow that sucks.i actually think most of my class still thinks i have yellow fever.... i hope you get over your fear
hey, school only lasts so long, soon people will grow up and stop being a bunch of bellends, :)

@MrSquid123 dude, if I ever saw one in person I would probably pass out, or cry.. or passout and cry

Sharkiee said:
hey, school only lasts so long, soon people will grow up and stop being a bunch of bellends, :)
@MrSquid123 dude, if I ever saw one in person I would probably pass out, or cry.. or passout and cry
if i ever saw one in person i would want to wet my pants and want to touch it because i watched the move "free willy" its super cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back