• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ONE PUNCH MAN

The B-Class hero had been woken up by the sounds of screaming civilians. He decided to get up and put a stop to all of the annoying sounds, when he saw a bunch of flying gargoyles. Extremely aggravated, he used his gravity power on one to anchor it to the ground, whilst saying "Shut up, you all annoy me more than the pop songs that play on the radio." Now let me get my sleep!" He used the gravity power to lunge a butcher knife into the direction of the gargoyle.

The Hero Stuff

Appearance:

Tall, skinny male with a Half black, Half White mask, black Fluffy hair with little bangs and tips of white, Black hoodie with white undershirt, and black jeans.

Name:

Rellik Cheker

Hero Alias:

Casual Demon

Hero Rank:

B-rank

Hero Powers:

Though this person may not seem very intimidating, that is actually true. Not much can be done by this person at this current state of laziness, Aside from being able to dodge nearly every single attack that comes near him, all while he has his hands in his pockets. When the time comes for him to actually fight, he can change the direction of Gravity for a certain object (All living/non-living things), and the strength of the gravity for that one person. He has uses this power to raise black knives into the air and to fling them at the opponent, or to burrow the knives in the ground and un-earth them under the enemy. He only uses his gravity power to attack when he's tired of being attacked.

Adjectives that describe them:

Patient, Lazy, laid-back.

Iruka made his way up a building to get a better view of the situation. If you're wondering how he got up the building in the first place, being able to generate paths of ice was just one of the uses Iruka had for his ability however it was his favorite by far. Using his hands as a shade from the sudden he looked out to what seemed like gargoyles? He wasn't sure but he thought to keep out of it for now, seeing as the other heroes were already fighting he figured he'd be more useful once he got a better grasp of what these creatures could actually do.

(@ProfessorEquinox Yeah sorry that was actually an accident)

Jiro walked through the streets of City-Z, looking for signs of the so-called Tiger class disaster,

"Maybe the citizens are just rioting?" he mused to himself, wondering where everyone was.

Looking over to another street it seemed another person wondered around, probably looking for the Tiger Class threat. "Well, I guess I should probably help him out." leaping back off the building he let himself drop down several meters before generating himself a surf board made from ice and an ice trail to compliment it, sliding down the ice made path he leaped off and landed down next to Jiro, the ice dissipating away in the air he gestured a slight wave "Yo, I'm guessing you're another hero?" he shouted catching up to the guy.

@DarkDan1100

Suit watched on as another hero appeared and fired at Benoli. He sighed to himself. He knew he was in danger and was grateful that someone tried to intervene, but he was trying to get information. Mysterious beings should be killed, that's common law among heroes, yet only rookies would attack one without learning the details behind it. Suit waited for how Benoli would react. Based off what he had learned the mysterious being seemed to be invading or maybe defending Z-City because of a Noemi. Suit didn't know what the Choiseul Court was, but it proved that there was more than one mysterious being. He relaxed some but stepped away from Benoli. Chances were high that he could no longer reason with him.

Jiro looked at Iruka, "Yeah I am," he nodded, eyes widening when he recognized the other hero,

"Hang on, what's an S-Class hero doing coming to see a Tiger threat?" he asked, he'd heard S-Class usually didn't bother with lesser threats.

@Sinister Clown

The hero looked over at the ice trail. He decided to follow it, leaving a big cloud of dust and the monster behind. Watching to two heros converse, he decided to join them "Hey, have you beaten up any of those annoying things yet? They are getting on my nerves, which is hard to do." He uses extra strong gravity to anchor another gargoyle to the ground.

The Hero Stuff

Appearance:

Tall, skinny male with a Half black, Half White mask, black Fluffy hair with little bangs and tips of white, Black hoodie with white undershirt, and black jeans.

Name:

Rellik Cheker

Hero Alias:

Casual Demon

Hero Rank:

B-rank

Hero Powers:

Though this person may not seem very intimidating, that is actually true. Not much can be done by this person at this current state of laziness, Aside from being able to dodge nearly every single attack that comes near him, all while he has his hands in his pockets. When the time comes for him to actually fight, he can change the direction of Gravity for a certain object (All living/non-living things), and the strength of the gravity for that one person. He has uses this power to raise black knives into the air and to fling them at the opponent, or to burrow the knives in the ground and un-earth them under the enemy. He only uses his gravity power to attack when he's tired of being attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benoli's charge fell limp and he landed flat on the ground. The light from hunter's gun seemed to have melted off some of the flesh on his face. The skin around his forehead started to drip downwards like wax. The creature was weak to light, which is why he used the mist to partially conceal the sun's rays. Benoli shot back upwards, landing a distance away from the two. "Light? You humans must have progressed quite a lot to be able to generate light from nothing." Benoli contemplated, watching the two carefully.

Within an instant, Benoli vanished. A brisk wind had just passed by Hunter, and within a second Benoli was behind him. Benoli kicked forward, hard enough to send pounding in to the wall of a building if his hit landed. The vampire knew he could not take these two lightly anymore, they had several tricks up their sleeves that he had yet to experience.

Hunter went flying into building the Benoli was too fast for him to dodge. The only upside to this is it gave him distance and the padding in his clothing, helped, but he was going to be in the hospital after this if he didn't die that is. Rising from the Hunter shaped hole and looking at Benoli with stick and gun in hand "Ha is that all you got." Hunter was trying to talk tough, but he knew he only take one or two more blows like that while climbing out of the hole and he took his fighting stance and charged.

Iruka looked to the man and smiled 'Someone recognized me...' he blinked for a few moments before answering Jiro "So you know me? Well I was just watching to see how things went first.." he went to continue however he was interrupted by another hero who passed by. He seemed to be handling things pretty well. Iruka wasn't one to really keep up with all the members of the Hero Association so he often only remembered other S ranks instead. "No, I haven't. But you don't seem to be having a hard time" he concluded to the man with a slight smirk on his face.

@DarkDan1100

@ProfessorEquinox

The young man appeared behind Iruka "Hey, I think I might have seen or heard of you before." He took down another gargoyle with his gravity "What hero rank are you?" his hands were in his pockets, so he didn't really look all that intimidating. "That is, if you are a hero." He took down a group of gargoyles with gravity.(If this is too soon for a reply, tell me in the OOC, please)

@Sinister Clown

The Hero Stuff

Appearance:

Name:

Rellik Cheker

Hero Alias:

Casual Demon

Hero Rank:

B-rank

Hero Powers:

Jiro looked at Rellik and the gargoyle, "Man I just got here." he admitted, "Seems like I didn't need to bother, this many heroes is overkill on something like a Tiger class threat isn't it?" he asked, disregarding the fact that the class of Tiger was because the association didn't know what to class the threat yet.

@Sinister Clown

@ProfessorEquinox

Iruka sighed and scratched the back of his head, turning his head around enough to see the man behind him "Yeah..I'm Frosty, S-Rank." looking back over to Jiro he nodded with agreement "Yeah, these guys don't seem to be much of a threat..But just in case I wanted to see how things would go with the others."

@ProfessorEquinox

@DarkDan1100

"This is nowhere near a Tiger-Class threat, Teenage samurai. This is likely a demon class threat. The only reason they said it was Tiger is because they don't know a single thing about this attack." His hands were in his pockets as he dodged a large crown of the gargoyle-esque creatures. "You can either tough it out and help us with these gargoyles, or you can run and hide. I would suggest either one, as you look a little stronger than any other C-class hero. And you, Frosty. Help us out here, there's so many of these gargoyles, and it would take a while for me to take them all down. "

@DarkDan1100

@Sinister Clown

(Please tell me if I am posting too many times.)

The Hero Stuff
Appearance:

Name:

Rellik Cheker

Hero Alias:

Casual Demon

Hero Rank:

B-rank

Hero Powers:

Iruka wasn't really that interested, he was more focused on whatever took out Scar shock earlier "I was thinking that the gargoyles would only be a start, What if there's something leading them? I'm not saying anything is for sure but I'd rather be ready for something like that than these gargoyles..But if you insist.." a long spear generated by ice formed into Iruka's palm, after completing the shape he tossed it at the gargoyle. Surprisingly it actually went through and pierced right through it's rocky core sending it down in a few pieces. "I could help from afar."

@ProfessorEquinox

Jiro sighed when he was reminded of his hero name, looking at Rellik, "I don't recognize you, but with that kind of power you're probably A or B class, right?" he asked,

"These things are seriously demon class?" he wondered, before shrugging and stepping towards one, shifting his body weight he made an attack, his blade coming out of the sheath and smacking into the gargoyles knee, cracking the stone flesh. He then weaved around it's counter and made two more fast attacks to the same spot, damaging the integrity of the stone leg enough that it finally shattered under the weight of the gargoyle.

The young hero sheathed his sword and jumped up on the kneeling gargoyles shoulder, quickly unsheathing and striking the gargoyle in the back of the neck, suddenly striking the same place a few times before dodging the gargoyles wild grab, sheathing his sword as he landed before leaping back and unsheathing his sword again to strike the same place on the back of the neck, cutting it's head off.

Jiro looked at his sword, "This thing is not designed to cut through stone." he grumbled.

@Sinister Clown

@ProfessorEquinox

He decided to finish this by taking one gargoyle and flinging it around at the other gargoyles at high speeds, breaking off some of the stone armor on vulnerable spots "Teenage Samurai! Cut the parts of the vulnerable spots! The parts without armor!" His left hand in his pocket, and his right arm straight and swinging around to make the gargoyle crash in that direction. The gargoyle he had been smashing around was now dead, without any limbs or armor.

@DarkDan1100

(The too fast thing still stands)

The Hero Stuff

Appearance:

Name:

Rellik Cheker

Hero Alias:

Casual Demon

Hero Rank:

B-rank

Hero Powers:

Jiro looked at the vulnerable spots and smirked, "Now we're talking..." he muttered, leaping at the nearest one and cutting it's throat out with a quick slice, starting to carve into any spots where the stone flesh was ripped away with as much speed and accuracy as he could manage. Although with the damage done to his blade by the stone flesh his sword wasn't as sharp as before and required slightly more power behind each strike than it normally would.

In between cutting into the gargoyles Jiro looked for something he could use as an improvised bludgeoning weapon.

He picked up another one with gravity and made more weak spots in the other gargoyles, and being helpful, he anchored the weakened gargoyles with gravity. watching Jiro look around, he decided to actually use his left hand, which brought a couple of knives, a knife sharpener, and a metal bat. "Find a use for these things I had in my house."

@DarkDan1100

A child's innocent laughter crackled through the misty city, it seemed to come from every direction at once. Curiously, the spot where the small girl had fallen was now left vacant. The cherry haired girl admired the heroes as they took down her gargoyles with ease. She recalled a time where a human could not even hold a light to her rocky minions... But now... things were different. Her laugh dragged on, as the silhouette of a mysterious figure could be seen leaping and dashing through the mist at inhuman speeds. "So you've bested my gargoyles?" The voice trailed out, breaking from laughter, the direction of the voice remained indistinguishable.

"It's been awhile since I've last feasted, won't you be kind and donate your body to me?" The girl mocked menacingly. The mysterious figure came to a stop in front of the one known as the teenage samurai. Two arms shot forward and roughly grabbed both of his shoulders. Whatever the girl was, it was a lot stronger than it led on to be. The girls mouth stretched inhumanly, showcasing a sharp row of fangs. The girls mouth latched forwards, sinking in to the samurais neck. The girl began rapidly emptying the body of blood, absorbing his very life essence. It was likely that if no one stopped her, the man would perish.

Iruka seen all that was happening, and it also looked like his assumptions were right. To begin with he felt that taking a ranged approach would be best. However he couldn't risk killing the hero if this creepy ass woman saw what was coming so instead he chose to take a more direct approach, after all he did say he was waiting for what could be leading these things to appear, and she did. Sprinting passed the hero Rellik he unsheathed his sword which had been wrapped in bandages, however upon unsheathing they unwrapped and in one foul swoop Iruka appeared to zoom passed at an abnormal speed, however it wasn't on the level this woman had. Once appearing on the other side of the two, it seemed that he cut the girl in a straight line on her back. He went to cut her deep however he had yet only to wait to see if his efforts so far worked.

@Brinie

Jiro looked at the metal bat, and decided it was the closest he'd get to a Kanabo in this area, he quickly sheathed his katana and tied it to his waist before grabbing the metal bat.

However after this the girl grabbed him and started feasting on him, "Motherfu-!" he bit back a swear as he gasped in pain.

Rellik saw what has happening and lost intrest in the gargoyles, no defeated. He used gravity to fling the small girl far away from Teenage Samurai "Samurai! Are you okay!?" He really didn't want Teenage to go down, so he flung high speed knives at the small girl. hundreds upon hundreds of Knives came out of every corner near the anchored girl. The knives flew straight at the girl. He looked in the direction of Jiro, with the the black eye of the white side of his mask shining brightly. "Anything you need, Samurai?"

@DarkDan1100

The sword slashed through the flesh on the vampires back, yet she remained still. The wound was deep and should have killed any normal human, but not a vampire. The flesh began bubbling and oozing, as the wound that had been in her back rapidly began healing, and within a few moments, it was like the attack had never even occurred. Her hands still held on to the samurai, as her eyes went back in pure ecstasy, fully enjoying the blood of her captured samurai. She was broken from her attack by a unknown force, having been tossed backwards several meters. She looked onward, skeptical. She opened her mouth and let out a primitive snarl, she did not like to be interrupted when she was eating.

The vampire regained her footing relatively quickly, skidding along the ground. The knives approached her, yet she remained still, contemplating. The girl then leaped forwards, towards the knives that flew towards her like a lunatic. She danced through them effortlessly, forging a path through the knives that flung at her body. Soon, she drew closer to her original position, and she had vengeance on her mind.

"Your powers bore me, it was silly of me to think that my first fight after I awoke from my nap would be challenging." She mocked. The young vampire dashed towards Iruka, her nails aimed towards his torso, as she began furiously swiping in a sporadic pattern like a wild animal.

Iruka turned around, seeing as she wasn't fazed by the blade at all..After a short period she insulted everyone's ability and in a flash she came in swiping away with her nails. Stepping side to side and swooping his head around he avoided what he could however after more time went passed scratches began appearing over him "Shut up, You annoy me" taking whatever had coming to him, he lunged his sword forward while his torso was being partially torn apart. He was aiming to stick the blade into her flesh and use his ice powers to freeze her from the inside out, directing it through his sword to turn her insides and eventually, outsides into cold ice. However this weighed down on if he was able to land the strike.

@Brinie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back