• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ONE PUNCH MAN Interest Check (OPEN)

Vanguard10

photo.jpg

ATTENTION! The Hero Association is holding another Hero Certification Exam! Think you have what it takes to be a great hero? Join the Hero Association today!

Hey, guys! I'm interested in creating a group RP based on the world of the One Punch Man manga/anime! I will be the "DM" of sorts and act as a high-ranking hero and/or Hero Assoc. HQ dispatch that will guide a small team of heroes, where you'll begin at C or B class, eventually increase in the ranks as you stop criminals and defeat horrible monsters, allowing you to become a more prolific and world-renowned hero! I intend to make your original heroes operate almost independently from any existing OPM heroes. Any reference to existing heroes will most likely be purely anecdotal and won't require Saitama, Genos, or the S-Class heroes to get involved (but who knows? Maybe a threat level-Dragon crisis might occur?).

I encourage everyone to create their own hero. Try and aim for B and C class hero rank powers and abilities. Tell me their name, projected rank, abilities/powers, personality, strengths and weaknesses, etc. Nothing OP. That's Saitama's job! You could be a cyborg, an ESP'er, or just a typical heroic citizen looking to become a hero!

I look forward to your responses!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back