One piece: The new era

By the way, no one has a problem with my character cussing as long as it's minimal, right? I can edit that if need be. 
I'm out for now, you two continue though. Valir will just do some repairs while I'm gone. 
Interesting enterance Jailbird haha

@pbtenchi this isn't the only rp they do and they probably have other stuff to do in RL that caught them by surprise or something

~>♤<~

So should we take a cue from the Strawhats and get everyone's goals and dreams out in the open before reverse mountain is done? (I know we missed the real cue, that was my bad haha)

your passing Reverse Mountain at the moment right ? (thinking how i should enter my character)

FYI we don't have to follow the path that the Straw Hats did. The Grand Line is dotted with islands and there are different paths. BUT if we do, we can't change course due to how the log pose orients. We'll either have to follow the same path or have something unexpected happen (Crazy storm, etc.) to take us to a different set of islands, which the log pose would then orient to.

Also, keep in mind that we don't have a Grand Line pose yet. We only had one to Loguetown, which would be spinning rapidly and not settling anywhere now that we're across the Red Line. Food for thought!

@Offspring so far you have been getting into action and we got our asses handed to us by 1 man, and since you just angered the boss, can we make some like, elite bounty hunters that he sends to hunt down the crew?

Before I enter, I'd like a bit of background knowledge on the place we're at. I read back a bit, and I get the handkerchief part, but is there any more information on the island aside from the temple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back