• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Several questions.

First, does a player have to be captain or will that be a gmpc?

Second, will we all start as a crew or will there be a sort of prologue of how we meet?

thesmashbro, thank you for the reminder, it will be deleted later. meow, @Offspring will be captain, and I imagine we will have a prologue, offspring is in charge of that.

pbtenchi said:
being a marine might be tough, but your approved. :)
The reason I chose her to be a Marine is because I her to be two things no other character is: A Marine and someone who hasn't eaten a Devil Fruit.

Besides, I'll probably just make another character if I want to be a pirate.

Am I accepted? I mean, is my character accepted? I'm a bit confused on that. If she's not accepted its fine, I will edit her info

okay, seems I went a little extreme with cleaning up the character signup, and deleted the posts saying changes which should be made to each character sheet. We feel your spirit spirit fruit overlaps with the shadow shadow or revive revive fruit too much, and don't think spirit animals exist in the one piece universe.

you can take from fire fist ace, all story characters are dead and their fruits recirculating, you can have the flame-flame fruit. However, Offspring the co-owner feels logias off the bat.

pbtenchi said:
super-approved. Thats a well made character. Long time no see bills.
Thanks!. Indeed its been to long Pb I saw your name under this roleplay and remember the good ol days.

okay, so. whats a shaman in one piece? previously it was understandable due to your fruit, but know it doesn't really work. Ya might need to change your history and position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back