• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Journey into the Undersea (AU, Open)

Just like Mesa is the backup chef. "Out of food, don't worry... I know a great source of replenish-able food... just don't ask where it's from." *Twisted smirk*

no he is, he's in the top section with the other fully accepted characters so you wouldn't have gotten a mention

In terms of the canon straw hat crew roles, we're still looking for a marksman and a helmsman but we'd be happy to have other stuff as well.

Like a beast tamer would be fun, maybe some kind of diplomat or merchant to deal with civilians, possibly a powder monkey if someone wants to play a younger/less experienced character.

I'm sure there's a tonne of other stuff I'm not thinking of

We lack a member for the decoy role. The person we toss out to distract the enemy while we run for our lives. Lots of openings for that.

mwahahahah I knew you couldn't resist!

You received the Hive-Hive Fruit: Transforms the user into a hive human, who plays host to a swarm of bee like insects that they can command freely.

Just skimming the list... using the wiki roles that are listed that could work outside the big two spots (all optional stuff for the most part so not needed... just for the sake of giving a job that could be useful)

Barber - Pretty simple job... probably one of the most optional out there but HEY! Could add more to it and go all Stylist or something.
Beast tamer - Not always applicable, and could probably be covered by someone else some of what they could provide but still a niche spot that could be occasionally useful.
Blacksmith - Self explanitory. Someones gotta make all the metal goods and help maintain stuff.
Tailor - Another more optional job but hey still useful and I'd say more so then you might think. Can help to maintain some of the equipment a blacksmith can't and all.
Rigger - Was thinking of having Mesa do this actually over generic. Just mostly the person who makes sure the tie the ship up at port, puts up the sails, drops the anchor, ect. Not a heavy expertise task but hey its something.
Archaeologist - Granted there is someone applying for the scholar role, still possible to have an Archaeologist as well.
Cabin Mate - Cause really, more then one is always good to do all the random chores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back