• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: Dawn of a New Age

Aratani

Professional Nose Bleeder

tumblr_llslxtjlvT1qah4nko1_500.gif

What is there to be said? OOC! /o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha nice choice of Picture!

Also question , Do our characters start out already knowing each other or do they all end up meeting up on at an Island or something?

@Aratani

I think i'd be nice if they didn't know each other at the start. So yeah, they'll meet at some island or something like that :)

Once again , another slightly annoying question.

What's the crew called exactly..I got the entire CS profile finished apart from that bit.

Also changed the Devil fruit to something a bit less Op after being reminded of what the Paw fruit can do!

Well, we haven't got a name as of right now. But don't worry about it, you can edit it later, when we do find a name for ourselves ^^

Alright. I'll start and you can go along. I prefer if we don't combine how we'll meet, let's just let it be...natural, haha

if im correct,they don't know each other right?

Hi there! Just curious, is this rp still accepting characters? c: (Cause if so I will start working on a character ASAP)

Ah, I was waiting for you guys actually. I can post something I guess to keep it alive

Sorry for this, honestly. It's been a tough week, but I hope we keep it up alive. Some people haven't even posted yet, so I'll PM for confirmation on wether or not they want to go on with the RP. Seriously, sorry for being so late :P

@Offspring Try to get into the town. I mean, you could be investigating some incident, or just hanging around the bars and chasing pirates. The key is to create friction with our characters, as I suppose we want a rivalry to between us to appear. So, be creative! :D

Well my guy is by a town. It could be a town that you all are in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back