• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One Roleplay

Cinnamon

Sugar and Spice

Hello there!

I have recently returned to this site after a school induced hiatus, and would like to kick off my reappearance with a few 1x1 roleplays. I am looking for anything ranging from a warm and light hearted tale, to a dark and complex fantasy world of our own creation. All I ask is that there is some element of fantasy, or else a well established plot for a modern roleplay. So, if you have any ideas you feel like sharing please don't hesitate to contact me!

Random

Fantasy

Future

Modern

Past

Romance

Adventure

Mystery

School for the gifted

Competition

Reincarnation

Creatures that go bump in the night

Mafia

Crime

Superheroes

Fandoms

For fandoms I prefer to take the general plot and/or setting and twist them to fit our own needs. That way no previous information on the subject is required!

Sword Art Online;

A virtual reality game runs amok when players are trapped within a fictional world until the completion of the game.

RWBY;

Future hunters and huntresses attend Beacon Academy to learn how to defend the public against the vicious creatures of the grim.

Inuyasha;

A jewel that yields great power to the beholder is sought by men and demons alike.

Cardcaptors;

After being safely contained for over five hundred years, the various powers of The Clow Cards have been accidentally released. The powers must be confined once again before they can reek havoc on an unsuspecting town.

Kiki's Delivery Service;

Aspiring witches must leave home and find their own way in the world, while trying to balance their growing abilities with a modernizing world.

Princess Mononoke;

Humans interact with gods and demons while fighting over land.

Spirited Away;

Students are trapped in a supernatural plane after straying too far off the beaten track during a school trip.

Witch Hunter;

After selling their soul in exchange for incredible power, witches are hunted down and eliminated by specialized hunters before their new found abilities can warp their sanity.

Witch Hunter Robin;

Gifted individuals are recruited to form a law enforcing task force to handle incidents involving odd circumstances.

Mortal Instruments;

Humans blessed with the blood of angels, known as Nephilim, act as law enforcement to defend the unsuspecting public from an unseen enemy.

Harry Potter;

Students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry find themselves in a less than ideal situation when a trip into the Forbidden Forest takes a turn for the worst.

I'd be interested in doing a few of the original roleplays you mentioned above. Superheroes, Mystery, Adventures, etc. I'm game! Send me a pm if interested.

MaxFromHell said:
I would love to do a Harry Potter RP with you if you are willing.
I would love to! I'll send you a PM to discuss the details.

FaeronCarnesir said:
I'd be interested in doing a few of the original roleplays you mentioned above. Superheroes, Mystery, Adventures, etc. I'm game! Send me a pm if interested.
Sounds great! I'll send you a PM.

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Inuyasha or Harry Potter is good with me.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Maya Thorne]I'd like to do a Fandom Rp :)
PM me if you wanna :D

[/QUOTE]
Great, I'll send you both a message~

Fantasy, adventure, future. As far as fandoms go, Inuyasha. I think we'd get along because I prefer things to be as original as possible like you. Anyway, do send me a PM when you get this.

[QUOTE="Darth Revenant]Fantasy, adventure, future. As far as fandoms go, Inuyasha. I think we'd get along because I prefer things to be as original as possible like you. Anyway, do send me a PM when you get this.

[/QUOTE]
TOGEPI :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back