• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One Roleplay, Anyone?

You sound like an interesting roleplayer, just from reading this. I'm willing to brainstorm something with you, if you're interested! X3

SavvyCross said:
I would love to Rp either RWBY or the mortal instruments/internal devices with you!
That sounds great, I would love to do either with you! I'll drop you a PM~

PatchStitchRozen said:
Hey are you still interested in doing a Inuyasha rp?
Hiya~ I am indeed! I'll PM you to discuss it.

Sevenfold said:
You sound like an interesting roleplayer, just from reading this. I'm willing to brainstorm something with you, if you're interested! X3
Aw, thank you! I am very interested. ^^ I'll PM you to get the ball rolling!

Are you still looking for a Hunger Games one?I'm dying for more HG RPs (hehe,why did I enjoy that right there?) and I'm glad I've found a player able to post paragraphs (I like doing two per post at least,although I've been known to hit four in some opener posts xD ).The only thing is is...I stink at playing male humans.Absolutely.Stink.Others might think my males are good,but I hate them.I think they're too...girly?I'm in no ways girly,but my males tend to have that...girl thing to them.If that didn't make sense,long story short: I can't play the male.

If you're interested,message me!

I'd love to rp with you. Maybe something to do with the Harry Potter fandom? I'm a huge fan so. Will it be okay if I play the girl? You can play male or female as I don't mind any pairings. We could certainly try 1x1x1 as I know another person who might be interested in HP roleplay

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in FMA and Inuyasha. I'm glad you're interested in trying a group thing out. I wouldn't be against 1x1, but the more the merrier, right? Anyway, I sent you a PM.

You get a PM! And you get a PM! And you get a PM! Everybody gets a PM!

45095-oprah-you-get-a-car-meme-gif-veb0.gif

Are you still searching for 1x1 roleplay? Because I am fairly intrested in doing some Inuyasha or Fullmetal Alchemist roleplay with you. :-)

Hi Pekoe! I'm interested in doing a Naruto roleplay with you. If you would like, PM me and we can go over the details, rules, limitations, and characters. I hope to hear from you soon~

Hi! Sadly, I am not that familiar or have long since forgotten it, I especially liked Inuyasha, DN Angel and Fruit Basket when I was young, nut sadly, it had been a long time since i saw those awesome animes. But, if you would grant me this rp, I am interested in the superhero genre.

Hey, I see your one of the few, and when i mean few... oh god there are not many of us, that rps FF 12! I loved, and played, that game to death!

I know its abit specific but if you would like to roleplay this I would hands down be in your debt as a fellow roleplayer, oh yes, I am currently watching sword art online, I just made it past episode 3 and... dear god Sachi why!

Hi there! I do hope you're still looking for RP partners because I am on the lookout myself. I really like the fact that you have Divergent and THG listed down but what made me more excited was the number of asterisks that followed The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices. :) So, I do hope you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back