• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One Roleplay, Anyone?

Pekoe

Insignificant welcome babble:

Hello, and welcome to my recruitment thread! Thank you for taking the time to (potentially) check it out. I am new to the site and fairly new to roleplaying, so please be patient with me! I genuinely enjoy creating stories with more than one perspective, and would love to get some more experience doing so (maybe one day I'll even be brave enough to attempt a group RP!). So without further ado, here is the important stuff~

Somewhat important ramblings:

• I have read the site rules, so please don't try and trick me into doing something frowned upon! ^^" It's a little rude.
  • From what I can tell, I fall under the "intermediate" category.
  • I am most comfortable with 1-3 paragraphs per post, though any length is fine! I am looking to experience a variety of roleplaying styles.
  • I only have experience with playing female characters so far, but if that doesn't bother you I don't mind trying out male roles too.
  • Any gender pairing is fine by me! As I've said, I'm looking to try out new things. I think it would be fun to try M//!
  • I would also love to try a 1x1x1!
  • I generally post at least once a day. If I will be away for a while I will let you know!

The good stuff:

Fandoms~

For fandoms I really prefer to take the world the fandom exists in and create our own characters to interact in it. * indicates a craving!

Inuyasha**

DNAngel

Fruits Basket*

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Naruto

Bleach

Sword Art Online

RWBY*

Full Metal Alchemist

Gundam SEED/Wing

Sugar Sugar Rune*

Darkest Powers/Darkness Rising series (Kelley Armstrong)*

Sea of Shadows (Kelley Armstrong)**

Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices series (Cassandra Clare)***

Harry Potter*

Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)

Divergent (Veronica Roth)

Hero (Perry Moore)***

Graceling series (Kristen Cashore)

Eragon (Christopher Paolini)

Throne of Glass (Sarah J. Maas)**

Final Fantasy 7/8/12

Star Ocean: The Second Story

Star Ocean: Til The End of Time

Kingdom Hearts

Mana Khemia

Legend of Dragoon

Chrono Cross**

Genres~

Fantasy***

Supernatural

Science Fiction

Futuristic*

Dystopia*

Adventure**

Romance**

Crime*

Superheroes***

Comic Relief**

Genres I don't like~

Anything strictly realistic. I like at least a bit of a twist~

That's that! If anything catches your eye shoot me a message and we can brain storm together! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm Xethea. I know what's it like being new around here. Anyway I was wondering if you would do a kingdom hearts rp with me? I usually post 1 paragraph and I try to post every day or every other day!

Possibly. I'd have to look into a bunch of these, seeing as how I only have one actual character for one of the titles up there. ov o

Xethea said:
Hey I'm Xethea. I know what's it like being new around here. Anyway I was wondering if you would do a kingdom hearts rp with me? I usually post 1 paragraph and I try to post every day or every other day!
That sounds great, I would love to!

Xenomorphic said:
Possibly. I'd have to look into a bunch of these, seeing as how I only have one actual character for one of the titles up there. ov o
No pressure! I would be happy to give you a quick summary of anything that catches your eye. ^^

Honestly, the first title that pops into my head in big bold letters is Bleach.

Ah, the one I know the least about myself. Nice choice. ;) Very basically, it is about Soul Reapers - think Grim Reaper - that guide deceased souls to the next life, known as the Soul Society in the series. They are challenged by monstrous creatures known as Hollows, deceased souls that weren't transported to the Soul Society in time, and now hunt other deceased souls for an afternoon snack. There are different levels of Hollows, varying in strength. They are capable of harming souls, Soul Reapers, and mortals alike. Aaaand... that's all I got. I hope that helps, sorry!

I believe a plot is in order. Would you be ever so kind as to PM me? I'm still on probation. ^^"

Fantasy, Adventure, and Romance are three things that I always look for in a roleplay!

Hello~ I'm very interested in roleplaying with you. c:

Also, FF7... Just, FF7 ;;;;;;

*cries*

Hello! I'd be willing to do FxF Fruits Basket (which I haven't watched in years, so you might have to remind me about some things), Graceling, or Eragon (which I also haven't read in years, so you'd have to remind me of a few things. I also never read the last book). I'm okay with more or less any genre except for comic relief or purely romance.

[QUOTE="L u n a]Fantasy, Adventure, and Romance are three things that I always look for in a roleplay!
Hello~ I'm very interested in roleplaying with you. c:

Also, FF7... Just, FF7 ;;;;;;

*cries*

[/QUOTE]
Howdy! An adventurous fantasy with some romance mixed in sounds great~

FF7, I know... I know T^T

[QUOTE="Vatican Cameos]Hello! I'd be willing to do FxF Fruits Basket (which I haven't watched in years, so you might have to remind me about some things), Graceling, or Eragon (which I also haven't read in years, so you'd have to remind me of a few things. I also never read the last book). I'm okay with more or less any genre except for comic relief or purely romance.

[/QUOTE]
Hello, hello! We're on the same page then, I haven't read the Fruits Basket mangas nor the Eragon series in years. They just kind of popped! into my mind while I was writing the thread.

If I could bother you both to drop me a PM we can discuss the details!

Xethea said:
Ok awesome! So do you have any ideas for it? Is cannon OC or something like that?
I didn't have anything in particular in mind, I'm sorry! I would prefer OC, though it is definitely something we can discuss and decide together. ^^

Xethea said:
Ok do you have any ideas for this? Or do you want to brain storm ideas?
I don't have anything preplanned for this topic, I'm sorry. I'll PM you and we can discuss ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back