• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One, Medieval-Fantasy Roleplag

IloveAMK

Hello! I'm looking for someone to roleplay with me! It has been at least two years since I've posted for a roleplay (life happened haha) but I am ready to get back on the role playing train!

I ask for literacy. I ask for friendship. I ask for long posts.

I prefer to double. I always enjoyed this more than simply playing either female or male only.

I love romance. I'm eager for this to be a MAJOR part in our roleplay. I enjoy violence, swearing, and darker themes with light moments. I don't have many limits.

On that note, I'd like to roleplay with someone at least 18 years or older.

I realize this is a really choppy post but I'm just trying to get my key points across as quickly as possible. I apologize!

My intros are very, very long. My other posts are at LEAST two well thought out posts though usually more. I love creativity and character development. I'm good with grammar, I know my their from there from they're but I am not perfect.

Message me if you are possibly interested and we can develop some ideas together as well and figuring out if we're compatible!

Thank you!!

Hello! I'm very interested, but unfortunately, I don't have PM yet. D:

However, I'm dying for everything that you just listed.

I'm incredibly new to this site, so is there a way for you to PM me first?

I am also really new so I can't PM you until tonight. I have to reread the rules to see if we can take this to email possibly. I will go look. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back