• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One on one long term (ignore prefix cuz my preferences include many kinds of Rping ideas)

Been about two years now, guess it’s time for bump

I am currently taking a look, I am now considering.

hey! what are you craving? i'm down for most things ^^
I’m currently in the mood for something along the lines of futuristic but also high fantasy at the same time yknow?

Alright, let’s get this old post dusted off and Bumped.

Hello all, I am The Mechanist, but most call me Mech.

I’m a long time roleplayer (10+ years) and have enjoyed many varying forms of media in regards to rp. Such forms range from table top rpgs such as dnd, pathfinder, war hammer etc… all the way to in text rps such as the ones done here on rpn and discord.

My rp interests vary quite a bit, I mainly enjoy high fantasy, you know things like medieval or steam punk with mythical beings like elves, dragons, dwarves, fairies, merfolk and the like. Things that defy our modern life and shouldn’t exist.

I also mainly enjoy sci-Fi, flying ships, lasers, plasma, different planets, different species of people inhabiting said planets. I’m talking things like starwars or mass effect, Warhammer 40k and the like. Just adventure and wonder.

I’m fine with doing fandom or just creating our own OCs or universe, in reality I just wanna rp. I wanna have an escape from current life and just let my imagination fly you know?

Now, I am a guy, and I personally prefer to do MxF pairings. Your post length doesn’t really matter to me much, all I ask is that you work with me, give me a post to work with. Put in the investment into the rp that I put in and we’ll work together quite nicely.

In the end I’m hoping we can become friends as we collaborate and build an amazing universe and an even better story.

So if you’re interested feel free to send a PM my way or just comment on this post and we can chat.

Old 2016 Interest check

I ain't one for long posts, so I'm just gonna come out and say it. I don't do large roleplays much anymore, really cuz I don't feel like it and I'm getting tired of having to write a lot. The one on ones I do are simple, hell your post could be a couple sentences long and it wouldn't bother me much. I only do em over pm cuz I see no need to create a whole forum for something so minuscule.

Alright now for the thing that people like to see if they're compatible, the topics. Honestly I'm pretty much ALMOST down for anything. Notice the all caps ALMOST, take a hint people, it means that believe it or not there some things I will not do. i am willing to rp SOME fandoms, we’ll have to talk more on that regard. Alright. Now I'm really into futuristic rp's, high fantasy, medieval. That's literally a small tiny portion of what I like. It's hard to list all my likes. I do not do modern rps nor do I do school rps or rps where I’m not an adult.

So who wants to rp with me?

I’ll do both MxM and MxF. But if there is to be romance (which isn’t required) then it will only be for MxF.

I do a simple Character sheet, name, age, race (if applicable), appearance, and I refuse to allow real life photos and face claims for characters. I think it's weird and creepy to use em honestly

And for those of you who need more comfort in knowing who I am, yes I'm a dude. A Dude who loves marine biology and all living creatures
Howdy! A good medieval Role play sounds right up my alley. What would you think of mixing that up with some magic?

Howdy! A good medieval Role play sounds right up my alley. What would you think of mixing that up with some magic?
I would say you’re speaking my language friend, I’ll send you a PM

The fact that this thread is nearly eight years old makes me smile. ^^

I could absolutely go for a medieval high fantasy roleplay! Especially as I've been rediscovering my adoration of dragons and now have been saving far too many reference pictures of them on my Pinterest again. XD

The fact that this thread is nearly eight years old makes me smile. ^^

I could absolutely go for a medieval high fantasy roleplay! Especially as I've been rediscovering my adoration of dragons and now have been saving far too many reference pictures of them on my Pinterest again. XD
Haha sure! Send me a pm and let’s plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back