• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One more timeee.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey world..! 
My formatting is crap,so just bare with me!!

Hi guys! I'm a 21 yr old female who works part time so I seem to have maybe a little bit of too much free time on my hands! I'm looking for a role play buddy,writing friend whatever you'd like to call yourself! 

I love me some good ol' cliches. 

Not a huge fan of so much fantasy,ya know dragons? 

Yet I could totally dig a vampire/or alpha werewolf.

Meriting? It all depends on my mood,sometimes it's a paragraph others it's two sentences. Sorry,yet might as well be up front!! 

I also only really play the female character,I don't mind writing as side/main characters yet my main focus is the female I'm writing as.

I also adore long term stories,that contain lots of romance,drama and anything else that comes along the way. Cause let's be honest hereee,I'm a drama queen. 

anywhoo,if you read through all of this thank you!! If not,just go already dude! 

P.s ugh, I also detest cs, I love occ conversing and using pretty easy going to start off with,using one of my own plots,if I'm super into it,I'll send you some ideas along the way! 

Good luck in your search. I would totally be up for this.but i cant play a guy at all :(

Lol,thank you!! (:  I'm also up for a female/female thing if that works too!! Just do a terrible male. Haaa. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely have to go to work for a few hours,yet if you'd both send me a message I'll answer once I'm free later on today!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back