• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"I love you you more then my own life Elizabeth..", he replied softly. "I'm glad you are.. I don't deserve to have a family.. especially one with someone as special as you.."

He looked at her, smiling softly as he held her hands gently, "As I always say, It's good to know at least one therapist is helping you correctly.."

He smiled as he looked beside her, "A million of these priceless art can never replace your beauty.."

Last edited by a moderator:
He let out a soft chuckle as he turned towards her and wrapped his arms around her gently, pulling her close, "Nothing, Nothing at all, I have everything I need.."

She closed her eyes and leaned her head against his shoulder. Elizabeth's eyes burned a bit and she couldn't help but smile, though tears started to leak from her eyes and she began to sniffle a bit. "I feel so loved..." She whispered.

He gave a soft chuckle as he brought a hand up and gently felt the back of her head, stroking his fingers through her hair, he gently wiped away her tears with his thumb, "It's what I'm here for..", he whispered softly to her ear.

He smiled as he pushed a lone strand of hair behind her ear, moving his hand back down and holding her hand again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back