• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

Elizabeth blushed a bit, smiling. She was truly happy with him. She loved him so much, it hurt when he was away for longer than a few minutes, and it seemed he cared for her as much as she did for him. He didn't care that she didn't wake up supermodel perfect. He didn't care that she sometimes burned her food. He just loved her for all her imperfections.

He let out a relaxed sigh as he slowly shaved his small bit of stubble on his chin, a day off from work, relaxing... He gently felt through his rustled hair with his other hand, flattening and re-positioning any hair that was out of place.

He changed in a t-shirt and jeans as he walked downstairs, his hair combed to the side and his chin cleanly shaved. He smiled as he grabbed his cup of water and took another sip.

He smiled softly as he gently returned the kiss to her cheek, "Thanks, as much as I enjoy my stubble, I enjoy it being smooth."

He chuckled softly as he reached up and gently held her hand, "Not as much as I enjoy the beautiful woman I see in front of me."

He smiled and gently kissed her lips, "It's the only reason why I'm on this Earth... to keep you happy..."

He nodded as he placed them on the counter, walking over to the hall where the closet was located.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back