• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

Aiden walked into the lobby, his eyes looking around, being cautious of anything suspicious the boss might do behind his Aviators. He looked down at his phone and sent a little text to Elizabeth.

> In the lobby, waiting for you

He smiled as he gently kissed her cheek. "Anything with the boss?", he asked with a grit in his teeth.

He nodded with a smile, "Good, tell me if anything happens and I'll be there in a few minutes, anything for you."

He smiled and gently took her hand, "Now then, back to the task at hand, anywhere in particular you wanted to eat?"

He laughed as he shrugged as well, "I came to your place, so I don't choose." He jokingly stuck his tongue out at her.

He laughed as he sat in the driver's seat, "Not enough." He gave a playful wink as he started the car, "So, where to?"

He smiled as he drove into the parking lot, looking at the restaurant. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry", he said with a small laugh.

He walked in as he smelled the air, the various scents of food swirling around, giving Aiden a smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back