• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern One Last Summer

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

e498f15725d1d49eb714a5d2d9f6d334.gif

This is their last summer together before everyone leaves to go to college. So they decide to make the best of it. The two groups of friends team up and raise enough money to go on a big trip together. Camping at beaches, staying in expensive hotels, and just being kids for one last summer. They have ideas of finally kissing the crush they've had since freshman year or finally come out with their sexuality. There will be no lies, only the truth. For one summer they are going to live as themselves. They won't hide anymore. It's a summer of no regrets. They can't stop it. This summer, this is a summer that will be filled with endless memories. Sure, someone may get hurt and maybe you won't like someone once they reveal their true self, but still. Isn't it better to have experienced people without the lies and masks then to have always been friends with a facade? These kids, they don't want to hide anymore. Promises were made on the last day of school and they're determined to keep them.

tumblr_m6sr3dNwVD1rvpggto1_500.gif

THE ROLES

The Good Girl - Open

The Good Boy - Open

The Bad Girl - Open

The Bad Boy - Open

The Flirt (M) - Open

The Flirt (F) - Open

The Player - Taken

The Genius - Open

The Jock (M) - Open

The Jock (F) - Taken

The Rich Kid - Open

The Queen Bee - Open

The Rebel - Open

The Drama Queen/King - Open

[Note: You may have a max of two characters, but must be of opposite sex]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I have to get in on this one. Totally interested. I'm throwing my hat in for either the rich boy or the good boy.

I'm interested! I would love love love to play The Rebel, if they aren't already taken!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry everyone, I crossed out all the roles because they have already been filled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back