Once again, seeking female rp partner. (-always open-)

Jack

Pro Romancer
Okay so my last one of these got loads of responses and that's cool. So I'm ready to rp again. Btw if we were rping and I haven't responded, please send another message, I don't know why but it's not letting me see not current messages. Sorry for the hiatus!

But now that I'm back and active again, I need a female to do a 1 x 1 romance role play with me. It might become an romance between your character and mine so keep that in mind. I usually do

-HumanxVampire

-ServantxRoyal

-BestFriendxBestFriend

-RichxPoor

-PopularxNonpopular

-NerdxRebel

-KidnapperxHostage

-And pretty much any other forbidden rp but I'm open to other ideas. So just message me or comment your ideas.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

-I'm not very literate, I only write about a paragraph ( 4-9+ sentence) but most likely not more than 2 paragraphs (unless it's like the intro/background/whatever or I'm really into it) . I write as much as you give me, possibly more. I understand writers block but at least 4 sentences

-I do play the male part but I'll try playing female role if you'd like

-I screw up with spelling all the time so don't worry

-I am more used to f x m rps but I can try m x m and f x f if you ask/want to. Note, I will try. I might not be the best, so if it gets dull please tell me and we can do a different rp.

-I try to stick to humans/realistic and steer away from sci-fi fantasy, like elfs, trolls, etc except vampires, werewolves and things alike to humans.

-I am currently on vacation and not in school so I should respond pretty fast to replies, if not then I will try to within an hour or two.

-Conflict between our two characters getting together is a must. Please don't just hand over the relationship, that's why it's forbidden.

Thank you again and I hope to rp soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am also looking for a roleplay partner. I am new to rpnation however I have roleplayed for a good few years. I have been out of role-playing for a little while but I write my own fanfiction, so I can bounce back into roleplaying quickly. I have delved into genres like action, suspense, and romance.

I am literate and can tend to write a few paragraphs in detail but I can also keep my posts to a shorter length if you prefer. I am open to female or male roles, and am also looking to collaborate on plots if your up for that. I personally like some kind of fantasy twist in my roleplays, such as magic or otherworldly powers, but I'm okay to steer away from that if your not interested.

I can also post a minimum of twice a day.

Any other questions, please let me know. I look forward to role-playing :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

dsgnaktiv said:
Hello, I am also looking for a roleplay partner. I am new to rpnation however I have roleplayed for a good few years. I have been out of role-playing for a little while but I write my own fanfiction, so I can bounce back into roleplaying quickly. I have delved into genres like action, suspense, and romance.
I am literate and can tend to write a few paragraphs in detail but I can also keep my posts to a shorter length if you prefer. I am open to female or male roles, and am also looking to collaborate on plots if your up for that. I personally like some kind of fantasy twist in my roleplays, such as magic or otherworldly powers, but I'm okay to steer away from that if your not interested.

I can also post a minimum of twice a day.

Any other questions, please let me know. I look forward to role-playing :)

Hey thanks for being interested in role playing with me and welcome to rpnation!

At most, I'm possibly a semi-lit but I prefer to write a paragraph, but again, my writing length varies as stated above but I usually try to write as much as you give me.

Totally fine with collaboration on plots and fantasy twist are fine as long they don't go into the varied species as I'm not experienced in that. But powers and magic and such is fine. Your posting is fine, I don't mind if you can only post twice a day. I understand the life struggle of having a life.

Thank you again for being interested and I look forward to role playing with you soon.

Hey I'm interested! I've been roleplaying for a while.

I won't say I'm really good, but I've Rped with several people out there and ouch... I'm not that horrible so I'll say I'm decent.

I can write anywhere from a paragraph to a novel sometimes. Unless the other person gives me one line then I have nothing to go on.

I've been hitting writers block more than usual though. i dont know if its me or the other people, but ill blame myself for the time being

I do tend to reply at least once a day though.

I'm on vacation so I'm pretty available and I'll respond fast as long as I'm home or I'm not in writers block.

I love the idea of forbidden love and I've been looking for someone to do an idea I've had in mind for a while.

I've had an idea of doing a

GhostxPerson

Where the person starts seeing a ghost and they begin to interact and fall in love. Although the ghost doesn't know he/she is dead. It's the person's job to tell the ghost he/she is dead and help him/her cross to the after life.

If you're not much into paranormal stuff I've also wanted to do a

PersonxMurderer

A serial killer kills a man/woman and runs away. Months after the killer meets a person and they fall in love yada yada. However, after some time the serial killer discovers that the person he/she fell in love with is the sibling of the man/woman he killed months ago and the person is still looking for revenge.

PM me if you're interested in any of these or if you want to do something else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello there! I am also interested it so seems, and I just so happen to be looking for male rp partners for such romance rps *chuckles*

I don't mind mature content really, I'm basically free flowing and flexible to any story given to me. And I do like the ideas you've posted, and I'm willing to rp any if you're interested at all ^^

I'm more into realistic(slice of life) rps as well, with a bit of mystery here and there.

So if you'd like and/or interested to rp along with me, please do pm/message me ^^ thank you for your time and I hope I did not spam/annoy at all~

Jack said:
Hey thanks for being interested in role playing with me and welcome to rpnation!
At most, I'm possibly a semi-lit but I prefer to write a paragraph, but again, my writing length varies as stated above but I usually try to write as much as you give me.

Totally fine with collaboration on plots and fantasy twist are fine as long they don't go into the varied species as I'm not experienced in that. But powers and magic and such is fine. Your posting is fine, I don't mind if you can only post twice a day. I understand the life struggle of having a life.

Thank you again for being interested and I look forward to role playing with you soon.
hey Jack! i am still interested in roleplaying wjth you. Are you still interested in a 1x1?

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of sex, nudity or smut is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If your RP heads that way(Anything past kissing), then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See Welcome to RpNation message you received when signing up) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/#post-303643

I will be changing the rule breaking text. Be sure to remind RP partners that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--Ricia

I'm up for any of these pairing except the kidnapperxhostage so if there's a particular one you are itching for just let me know and shoot me a PM. ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the RoyalxServant Rp. Just send me a message if your still looking for partners :)

"For the night is dark and full of terrors."

Hi, I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you. Me, myself am not the most literate person unless I am really into the roleplay but I normally write upto, 3-6 sentences per post.

Message me if you are interested and we can go from there.

I'm interested! If you're still looking, I'm open to playing PopularxNonpopular or the Best FriendxBest Friend. I'm open to other pairing also. If you're interesting in role playing with me then shoot me a PM. We can work out the details there.

I'm interested in role playing with you. I'd be up for doing any of the ideas you have listed, or if you're already doing all of them we could come up something new. Just PM me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back