• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the lookout for a wonderful RP partner...

Bambi

shaky deer legs
Hi there, I'm Bambi! I'm new to the site, but I've been roleplaying for quite a while. I've had a lull in my RP life for the past few months and I really want that to change.

First, a little bit about what I'm looking for in a partner:

• 18 or over. I am 23, and because of that, I would rather roleplay with someone close to my age or older. It's not a comment on the writing skills of younger people at all, it just works best for me.
  • I would prefer to roleplay with another female (trans women = women of course, so I'm including trans, demigirl, nonbinary, female-identifying, etc. people in this statement). It's an issue of comfort that I'd rather not RP with males.
  • Please have a good grasp of grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. I am not a stickler for typos and errors but I do want to be able to RP with someone who cares about the writing element in addition to plot and character development.
  • I don't expect to exchange novels, but I write in paragraph format and want more than one-liners. I find it hard to keep up interest and enthusiasm otherwise.
  • Feel free to talk to me as a friend too! I love to befriend my RP buddies; it makes the RP more fun and it's easier to communicate, plot, and enjoy future roleplays together.
  • It will be obvious when reading my fandoms, but I'm mostly interested in romantic shipping in my roleplays. Male/male is my preference, but I enjoy female/female too.

What fandoms and pairings I'm interested in:

• DRAMAtical Murder: This is my biggest fandom and I would LOVE to find someone else who shares a passion for it. I ship just about everything: every canon pairing, and quite a few rarepairs. I'm flexible with which character I play, but if the pairing includes Sei, I would want to play him.
  • Togainu no Chi: This is an older fandom, but I still love it. I'm into every canon ship and rarepairs as well.
  • Legal Drug/Drug & Drop: Probably a longshot, but if anyone reads this manga series by CLAMP, I would love to RP Rikuo/Kazahaya.
  • No, Thank You!!!: Another BL game. I'd love to find a fellow fan and RP any canon pairing (but I'm up to hearing about rarepairs that you ship, if any, too).
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!: I'm really not interested in the Duel Monsters aspect as much as shipping. Tendershipping (Yami Bakura/Ryou), Thiefshipping (Bakura/Marik), and Bronzeshipping (Yami Marik/Marik) are my preferences.
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Here, I'm up for shipping any of the girls. Mainly Homura/Madoka, but any other pairing you could think up as well.
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Just Kaneki/Tsukiyama or Kaneki/Hide, really.

In any of these fandoms, I'm interested in canon-based or AU plots. Just talk to me and we can figure something out!

Thank you for reading this long ramble. Please let me know if you're interested, I would love to find someone who loves any of these fandoms and wants to roleplay them as much as I do! I hope I don't come off as severe and picky here. I'm a very friendly and relaxed person who is just craving a really good roleplay! :'-)

That would be lovely!! ;u; Which pairing are you interested in and which character would you prefer to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back