• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OMORI [Post True End] **MAJOR SPOILERS** (Cyte & Canis)

"Okay.." Sunny said weakly, letting himself go limp on the chair as went to leave. Knowing and accepting that Hero was just asking to be nice, and that Sunny's input didn't matter... Sunny was actually greatful for that, since a large part of him was calling for the boy to refuse.

He had only ate a slice of the pizza by the time Hero cam back, not able to stomach much more.

Once Hero returned, the two of them set off towards his house. Thankfully, since their town was so small, it wouldn't be a long walk. Although he was still in very much disbelief of the situation, he had managed to calm down for the most part. "Your mom really just left?" he asked, even with the clear proof that that was the case walking right next to him. "That's just.." he blew out a steady stream of air, unable to come up with the words. He turned to Sunny, his brow furrowed in disappointment. "How long have you been living like this? Me, Basil, and- Aubrey, I guess - we've been around all this time. You know where we live- why didn't you come to any of us for help?"

Sunny could only nod to the first question, the image of his mother leaving him to die still burned into his memory, never to be forgotten... Atleast Hero is here for him now, even if Sunny can't bring himself to trust them to stay.

"Since.. The day... I don't wanna be a burden.."

Hero sighed. "Sunny, it's okay to ask for help. You remember back at the hospital? When I told you you could always come to me if you needed anything?" He faced Sunny directly then, looking him right in the eyes so he could tell he was being genuine. "I meant that."

They arrived at Hero's house shortly, Hero unlocking the door and allowing both of them into the entrance hallway. Hero's mother came from the kitchen to greet the boys almost immediately, a worried expression on her face that implied she'd noticed them approaching the front door.

"Sunny!" the short woman expressed as she approached them to confirm that it was truly him. "What on Earth are you doing here? We've been attempting to contact your mother for weeks now!"

Sunny looked down in shame as Hero spoke... Sunny's mother had pushed him to some amount of self-care when he was isolating himself, mainly when it came to washing himself. So with her gone, he really went off of the deep end. His eyes were sunken in, and he had huge bags from his lack of sleep. His hair was mated and messy, and the rest of him wasn't doing too well either...

He'd stay silent, still holding eye contact with the floor as Hero's mother doted over him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back