• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Old Fashion Roleplay Writing + possibly fandoms

Skulliez

Alright so hi my name is Skulliez, hence my username, I will attempt to keep this short. The first thing that is first - the reason this thread was created: To find partners who can write some old fashioned roleplays with me that involves world building. My grammar and spelling will get better once in the storyline.

Craving: OFWB - Old Fashioned World Building.
Do you remember when you were little and you read those books of fantasy, adventure, comedy, and drama? I don't have a good example but like a world from the movie AVATAR (the blue people, not air bender). I want to do something like that, create our own world in whatever setting, either dimension building or time traveling or something. I want to create our characters plus NPCs (characters we can share or just add in for the experiencing the world). It doesn't have to be romantic, it could be friendship, enemies, frienemies, etc. We can talk more about this.

I am not against doing fandoms with or without OCs but I currently do not have a craving since my characters are different than most. Sure my girl in Twilight is paired with Aro, but the reason behinnd it involves more storyline to it and she isn't supposed to get with him in the end. It explains more when I write it out.

Or maybe Kate (my HP OC) finally gets with Fred, the future happens, the war happens, and yet somehow he survives. Or comes back rather. The real question would be who is she related to in order to do such twisted high magic? How does this play a part?

I have plenty of OCs and I create them on the spot mostly for fandoms that you ask of or if I feel like it, will list. I will not explain much about my OCs until we write the story. If you know the story before you read then there is no point to read.

About me:
28-29
Female - Demi Sexual Romantic
I do not care for adult topics such as BDSM, smut, etc.
I don't mind mpreg either C - Sections or comes from a family where they have multiple gender genes, or magic.
We can fade to black on certain topics or not write them at all. Oh and someone on another avatar site wanted people to write a human (me/us) stepping on a cockroach (the person asking) I didn't ever understand why.
I can role play just about anything, so ask me.
I do not mind shipping pairings ex:drarry or vlanny, etc) or OCs with canons. Or no pairings and we just want our OCs to live in that world. Even just to change things.

If you have questions ask, I can write from 1-16+ paragraphs and I stopped counting.

So would you work with me?

I’m kinda depressed rn because I almost got a Witcher rp going but the girl dropped me because I guess she doesn’t like Ciri or how I operate.

So to avoid excitement then depression we should see if we are right for each other.

so whats "Whitcher?" and sorry i couldn't find the bookmark and then got busy, things get hectic in this house at times.

Would you be interested in a world building sci fi sort of RP? The only thing is I have a full time job (and am about to add a part time job on the side) so once actual roleplaying begins I can't guarantee i'll be able to post a whole response every single day

I work full time as well and there are times i just sit and play games or watch movies or even just sleep. So that is fine with me. I don't expect more than once a week minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back