OHSHC: Welcome To The Host Club! [Inactive]

Eury turned to the blonde girl, pulling her close to him," Hush now my angel. It is quiet rude to interrupt another person convosation," He says, poking her on the nose," Now please go over and enjoy the refreshments. I will dance with you in the moment." Sighing he lets the awestruck girl go and she gathers her friends, leaving, heading towards the large table of refreshment," Sometines I don't understand why I find this enjoyable," Eury mutters under his breath, turning back to Sayuri," I apologize to you for them. They are not use to sharing me. All three of them are sisters did you know, they seem to think I want a harem."

Sayuri was startled once he began to speak to her. "E-eh? Ah... It's okay. You're just incredibly popular. As expected of a host." She smiled and got out of the chair she was sitting in. After picking up her violin, she bowed to Eury. "Thank you very much for allowing me to join you today. But, I think I should be going. After all, those girls don't like sharing, right? "

Eury slowly stood, bowing to her," Milady it was a pleasure having you here at my table, and I wish to see such a beauty as you here again. Your quite nature may I say brings me relief and happiness,"He grabs her small hand saying good-bye the same way he greeted her with a kiss to the hand, his soft lips only lightly grazing the top of it," I hope you enjoyed my company."

Sayuri's cheeks turned a light shade of red as his lips touched her hand. "Y-yeah. I'll come again tomorrow. " She looked down as she made her way out of the room, her face becoming even more red.

(Srry delayed response)

Ren smiled "Akira, I'll remember it." he noted that one. After he had introduced himself and the host club his job was done so he returned to his own table, his guests were getting impatient and he wasn't one to keep them waiting longer than necessary. "I apologize, it seems we have alot of new guests joining us today, now where were we?"

(Tis okay! :D )

Akira smiled a bit and watched as he went and sat down with the rest of the girls. She found a spot on the couch, so she was able to sit with Ren and the girls. Shyly, she walked towards ren's location and she took a spot on one of the couches, sitting quietly, not sure what to say or do because she was new to this. A Host club was something very different then what she had experienced.

There was a boy at a empty table, he seems to be looking over a flute that he brought. "L'uomo, spero che non ha ottenuto il danno sulla strada qui. (Man, I hope it didn't get damage on the way here.)" Said the guy to himself. He looked around and saw all the people at the club, he was new to this country and volunteer to be a host in the club so that he can learn how this place works and meet new people.

((I hope it's alright to post. No one had posted in a while.))

Ren smiled seeing that Akira had chosen to stay with him. "So do any of you ladies have a story to share?"

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back