News Official RpN iOS & Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="too much idea]Would love it if the Facebook login is also available in the app, since my account is a FB one

[/QUOTE]
Dethbycoffee said:
Screenshot_2015-07-21-08-27-52_zpsgneknnw6.png

It's not letting me swipe to change pages, and there isn't a button to jump to the end of the message... @_@ and this message is over 600 pages long. When I click the 3 dots, all my drop down menu says is "reply" (which is why I took a screen shot for ya)
Will look into this.

Well, I think it is amazing from what I have read. But I cannot get the app sadly, it is only for 7.0 and I only have 6.1.... Still, but I hope my stupid iPod will hurry up with the updating; but I don't know how to hurry that up.

SisuKalat said:
It's not available the U.S.??
No, due to a variety of issues laid out by The Dark Wizard in the link in the post above yours, Tapatalk support for the site has been discontinued.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]No, due to a variety of issues laid out by The Dark Wizard in the link in the post above yours, Tapatalk support for the site has been discontinued.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I read that after I had made my comment. I was on my phone when originally posting it, so I missed the link completely. I hope they can get something figured out soon, as I'm quite fond of this site already. It's very well done, and could translate to an app nicely.

SisuKalat said:
Yeah, I read that after I had made my comment. I was on my phone when originally posting it, so I missed the link completely. I hope they can get something figured out soon, as I'm quite fond of this site already. It's very well done, and could translate to an app nicely.
We do have a kickass mobile site though. I do everything from my phone due to a lack of Wi-Fi so, yknow, it's pretty nice.

Atom said:
We do have a kickass mobile site though. I do everything from my phone due to a lack of Wi-Fi so, yknow, it's pretty nice.
Absolutely! I was honestly extremely impressed. Though, I do have a tendency to miss things (obviously) when I use it. Maybe I just scroll too fast and pass by posts. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back