Music Official Music Thread (What Do You Listen To?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up with metal and hip hop, so I love it.

KoRn is my favorite metal band.

Biggie Smalls, favorite rapper.

I got into the electronic scene about 3 years ago, with artists like Deadmau5, Skrillex, Imogen Heap, etc.

The Devil Wears Prada, favorite hardcore band.

Insane Clown Posse, favorite rap duo, next to rap groups that sound alike, The Beastie Boys and Hollywood Undead.

So genres:

Any kind of metal: (Death, gothic, hardcore, screamo, metalcore, thrash, rap)

Hip hop (Underground, old school, horrorcore)

Reggae

Electronica

Hard rock

Swedish folk music (Silly Wizard)

So... What do you listen to?

I listen to a lot of random stuff, music from anime or tv series in general, rock, a little country (very little though), some rap....

Alestorm is fun if you want to give Scottish Pirate Metal a try
:P

I don't really go by groups, I mainly go 'oooh... I like this....' and so I listen to it.
xD

I see your Power Rangers... and raise you X-Men! Battle of the 90's Awesome TV Shows!

[video=youtube;6Nm7wKc9VB8]

I'm actually goth and I love most of the traditional goth bands, like Bauhaus and Siouxsie and the Banshees and the Cure. Other than that I love jazz and classical music. Thelonious Monk and Joshua Bell are my favorites.

[QUOTE="Serenity_Black]
Alestorm is fun if you want to give Scottish Pirate Metal a try :P

[/QUOTE]
I love alestorm heavy metal pirates! :D

As myself. I love rock n roll. Classic bands. Ac/Dc, Kiss, Bob seger. Some soundtracks to some movies and shows.

I love that guitarist (the dude in the music videos you guys posted)- I've googled him a few times- apparently he's a music teacher at a junior high or something, if I remember properly.

I've been on a Led Zepplin kick recently, though Macklemore, Of Monsters and Men, Adele, Massive Attack, Coldplay and Sufjan Stevens are usually my on my go-to playlist.

[QUOTE="Squall Leonhart]I enjoy classic rock. And old school hard rock bands, like Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath. I might try Alestorm.

[/QUOTE]
Alestorm is pretty awesome. They got a song called "You are a pirate" just try having that up loud while stopping at a redlight. Some heads turn your way. xD

My favorite song so far...

[video=youtube;ta-Z_psXODw]

Desperado said:
Alestorm is pretty awesome. They got a song called "You are a pirate" just try having that up loud while stopping at a redlight. Some heads turn your way. xD
My favorite song so far...

[video=youtube;ta-Z_psXODw]
I'll check out the vid when I have time. I'll edit when I get my thoughts down about it. x3

For me i listen mostly to rock... Genres: Metal, Metalcore, Screamo, Death core, Industrial....and alot more as well as slightly alternative things and such. Any one know of Skinny Puppy??

Nintendocore is a love of mine c': I know it's not necessarily a legit genre, but it's fabulous :D

My favourite band at the moment is gonna have to be the NESkimos :3

StereoPoison said:
Nintendocore is a love of mine c': I know it's not necessarily a legit genre, but it's fabulous :D
My favourite band at the moment is gonna have to be the NESkimos :3
Its actually a pretty legit genre, its considered so. I've heard some here and there, and I have to admit, its pretty good.

I'm gonna rain on the DDR parade...and Metal parade... what up with all the metal lovers?

I love Indie Rock/Alternative Rock, my favourite band right now is probably fun. (which i thought was a pop band...but they're Indie Rock too!)

Some random sampling;

Fort Atlantic- Let Your Heart Hold Fast

[video=youtube_share;kBqWtdMpies]

some other randoms on my playlist;

Coldplay, Walk Off The Earth, Of Monsters and Men, Taylor Swift, Hedley, Forgive Durden, Katie Herzig, Florence and the Machine, and Ellie Goulding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back