• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Nature, Salt, and Other Oddities (Light-Hearted Fantasy)

Birdsie Birdsie got a question on the gods, how many are there and what type of gods do we have? Do we have a Pantheon? Does everyone believe in these gods? Are there multiple religions? Etc...
There is a little over twenty deities, each one with several domains. Only four among them have direct control over the mortals and Gaia. Ylene is the strongest of them. Ylene is this world's less-horny Zeus.

There is a little over twenty deities, each one with several domains. Only four among them have direct control over the mortals and Gaia. Ylene is the strongest of them. Ylene is this world's less-horny Zeus.
So basically a generic weather god because being horny is Zeus's only other quality.

I don't play League of Legends so I don't have the slightest clue what'chu mean.
tenor.gif

(I haven't played LoL for years and I always hated it don't worry)

I just realized you might like this. Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
Sounds cool! I'm not sure how much time I have for posting and stuff, though. What do you expect the speed of the rp is going to be? Cause i know there are a few days a week where I'll be lucky to get one decent reply in due to prior engagements xP

Sounds cool! I'm not sure how much time I have for posting and stuff, though. What do you expect the speed of the rp is going to be? Cause i know there are a few days a week where I'll be lucky to get one decent reply in due to prior engagements xP
You have at least 24 hours to get a reply in, and that's only if someone pokes you to do it. I think you'll be capable of replying.

You have at least 24 hours to get a reply in, and that's only if someone pokes you to do it. I think you'll be capable of replying.
Ok, then I'll make a character! It might take me a little bit to think of one, though

Howdy, ya'll still got space?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back