• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Of Mutants and Burrows

Characters
Here
Azilo laughed as he quickly gave himself a quick clean before following after her.

’Yep! A white tiger to be exact and I don’t think so and thanks,tigers are keened to having good hidden spots’ He look over at her journal and turned his head,getting curious on what she was writing. ‘What you writing?’

He flick his ear as he kept watching her write things down.

"Hm?" Marcia only seemed to be paying half of her attention to the mutant. "Oh. This." She shakes her journal around a little. "Yeah. Just some research, I guess." Marcia looks pointedly at the tiger. "We don't know very much about your kind."

With a flourish, Marcia closes the book. "I'll probably add sketches later."

She steps into the cave and swings her bag over her shoulder (after putting the things she took out away, of course)

‘Hm,well if you ever need more facts about them,I don’t mind telling you them.’ Azilo brightly smiled as he yawned a bit. ‘Be careful going back to wherever,the family of that fox could be looking for him..’

The white tiger boy snorted as he shook his fur that was still dusty and matted. ‘I can also help you with the sketches if you need poses or things like that’

Marcia absent-mindedly pats Azilo on the head. "What a good kitty!"

She stretches out. "Should probably head back, though. Wouldn't want you to change your mind about liking me, or something."

Azilo blinked as he was partly down-folded then softly shook his head,purring lightly then covered his mouth. He look at the ground,embrassed.

He roll his eyes playfully then sighed. ‘If you want,I can walk with you. My home probably is to far from your home but only if you want me too. I don’t mind heading just straight home.’

Marcia smiled jokingly. "I'd rather not show a mutant where a colony of humans is living. No offense, of course."

She walks out of the cave. "I'll probably end up coming around again, though."

Azilo laughed slightly and nodded,following behind her,’ I guess your true on that’

He stretch his hand paws,getting ready to leap for a tree. ‘maybe,we might also meet again. Till next time?’ He smile as he looked at her,his ears peeking.

Marcia huffs out a laugh, a smile forcing its way onto her face. "Until we meet again, tiger guy."

The girl runs off shouting "My name's Marcia, by the way!" as she went.

Azilo puffed up his fur at the words then sighed,jumping onto a tree branch and jumped off.

his ears perked once again as he smiled.’till next time Marcia..’ he sigh as he kept jumping.

It had been a few days (three, to be exact) since Marcia had first snuck out of the bunker.

Everything had gone surprisingly well! Well, aside from the whole almost being killed thing. Marcia was planning to sneak out again today.

So she did.
---
Marcia was sat inside the cave, writing in her journal. She didn't really expect the tiger boy to show up, so just relaxing here was nice.

Azilo watched the sky as he sighed. Maybe he should go check the cave again. He get up and jumped from tree to tree.

after a while he soon got there,he look around and spotted her. His ears flapping happily as he jumped onto the tree that was above her and hung upside down. ‘Marcia hi!!’

the white tiger boy smiled happily,finally glad to see his friend again after 3 days.

Marcia flinches violently, putting a hand over her chest. "Jesus! Hi!" She takes a few deep breaths before relaxing again.

"You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that, tiger boy."

Azilo giggled as he cover his mouth,his white hair falling over his face and hands.

‘I have a name you know! its Azilo!’

"Azilo. Yeah, okay, well you never told me it." Marcia crosses her arms. "Tiger boy fits you much better."

She sighs. "What have you been up to these past few days?"

Azilo snorted as he rolled his eyes. ‘Well then,your gonna be called human girl now’ He smile brightly.

‘Nothing much,been pretty stressful with the other mutant babys running around.’ He stretched as he yawned.

"Babies?" Marcia smiles at Azilo. "Can I see them?"

"They must be so tiny! Are they kitten baby-sized or human baby-sized?" She grabs her journal.

Azilo laughed as he shrugged. ‘Sure,but you would have to be very quiet when we go since babies make alot of noise to strangers’

‘They are tiny! Hm,i think their in between Human size and kitten Size lets say their the size of a 4 inche tree’

"Wow...Didn't actually expect you to say yes."

Marcia scribbles down the information in her journal before clapping her hands and standing up. "When can we do it?"

‘Pft,we can right now if you want’

Azilo smiled as he flipped himself and sat on the tree,looking down at her as his tails wrapped around the branch for extra support.

Marcia cheers, already marching out of the cave in a random direction. "Where to, pussycat?"

She scouts the area, taking private guesses to the whereabouts of the kittens.

Azilo rolled his eyes as he followed behind her,fixing his hair as he followed beside her. ‘Oh shush it’

He sniff around then tilted his ears to the side. ‘We start by heading Southeast’

Azilo sighed as he smiled,softly bonking her head as he slowly lead the way.

‘Fine,follow me then’

Azilo looked around,in case of ajything just popping up.

‘Hm,thats a hard question. maybe a forest like color?’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back