• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ Of Magic and Love ☼ ▐ ▐ Accepting and Open!

MistressOfSimplicity said:

spirit_of_grace.jpg

Asterix McNeil.

The Happy Witch.

When Rose sunk her fangs into the packet of blood, she looked away. Asterix was never one for watching some eat their dinner. She jumped slightly when Rose threw her arm around her shoulder and laughed.

"What a friendly one you are, hm? You got a little drizzle, by the way."

Asterix slid away from the vampire in fear that she would get blood on her dress and she just shook her head and laughed. Rose was always a blast to have around. She looked over at the newcomer and she smiled.

"Come back any time, sir! My name is Asterix, not lady, by the way." She said. The grin that Rose had on her face seemed to be contagious as Asterix's lips pulled into something similar.

*Sorry for the late and short reply. I've been quite busy trying to balance things out properly.*

Olaf Kismarcher

Olaf waved to the witch and said "take care, Axterix!" As Olaf left the store, he changed into his Jotun form. The loud footsteps were many people but Olaf decided to be nice. He used his strength and Jump as far as he could which lead him outside of the city. He changed to his human form and began to walk back to his home which was now very close.

Margot Vaneese

Margot was frankly quite confused. Fear bubbled up at every possible question he could throw her way. God, just spit it out! She thought to herself. But upon hearing his response she could barely suppress her laugh.

"

Good God, Graeham, you looked like you were trying to pass a kidney stone for a moment there. Of course you can buy something from my shop. I just made some fresh soaps this week too.

"

The waitress brought their drinks and took their orders before heading off to the kitchen. She wasn't an idiot, and she had known him for too long to fall for his lie, but if he wasn't ready to tell her something, why push it.

"

If you want we can get this to go and you can come back to my place. Don't want to keep you out too late."

The idea came to her as she was thinking of walking back to the police station alone. Not that Salem was full of serial killers, but she would feel better having a friend. Plus she enjoyed hanging out with Graeham, she had to admit his humour was quite wonderful, no matter how corny.

@MistressOfSimplicity

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back