• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Odd-Pairing

Before I make an OC or anything, do you prefer realistic, anime/drawn, or descriptive appearances? I've worked with all before, but find I'm best with descriptions. Any is fine though.

I am so sorry about not saying anything before leaving! I was in the hospital for a bit and just got back up to being able to reply on stuff today. I should be able to reply to the RP soon though, if you're still up for this. Again, I'm really sorry!

[QUOTE="All I am is an X]I am so sorry about not saying anything before leaving! I was in the hospital for a bit and just got back up to being able to reply on stuff today. I should be able to reply to the RP soon though, if you're still up for this. Again, I'm really sorry!

[/QUOTE]
No don't be sorry! I completely understand and no rush. Reply whenever you have a chance.

I'm sorry, just forget about this. I've got to leave the site (for awhile anyway). My Wifi router keeps dying for days at a time and I don't know when it'll be fixed. No offense to anyone on here of course, I just don't want to leave anyone hanging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back