• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
y'all i am catching up!! bells is up, i will hopefully get something up for piper by the end of the week(anyone have a scene i can throw him in with before i pick at random? lol). i will add these to my cs as well, but for now here are the character stats:

Physical
Strength // 15
Speed // 18
Endurance // 18
Agility // 16
Flexibility // 10
Dexterity // 12
Swimming // 13
Stealth // 10

Magic
Transfiguration // 14
Charms // 16
Potions // 9
History of Magic // 10
Defense Against the Dark Arts // 18
Astronomy/Divination // 13
Herbology // 13
Care for Magical Creatures // 16
Flying // 16
Healing // 13
Apparition // 9
Legilimency/Occlumency // 11

Virtues
Responsibility // 9
Kindness // 17
Ambition // 13
Creativity // 13
Intelligence (book smart) // 13
Wisdom (street smart) // 13
Openness (to new ideas) // 13
Courage // 18
Serenity // 9
Charisma // 11
Physical
Strength // 10
Speed // 10
Endurance // 15
Agility // 16
Flexibility // 18
Dexterity // 16
Swimming // 9
Stealth // 10

Magic
Transfiguration // 9
Charms // 11
Potions // 17
History of Magic // 9
Defense Against the Dark Arts // 13
Astronomy/Divination // 9
Herbology // 16
Care for Magical Creatures // 9
Flying // 15
Healing // 12
Apparition // 10
Legilimency/Occlumency // 9

Virtues
Responsibility // 10
Kindness // 9
Ambition // 18
Creativity // 13
Intelligence (book smart) // 14
Wisdom (street smart) // 13
Openness (to new ideas) // 11
Courage // 11
Serenity // 11
Charisma // 14
** These are largely for who Aadesh really is and not necessarily who Bellamy is supposed to be
Physical
Strength // 17
Speed // 13
Endurance // 16
Agility // 10
Flexibility // 10
Dexterity // 18
Swimming // 13
Stealth // 17

Magic
Transfiguration // 20
Charms // 18
Potions // 20
History of Magic // 15
Defense Against the Dark Arts // 15
Astronomy/Divination // 13
Herbology // 16
Care for Magical Creatures // 11
Flying // 18
Healing // 18
Apparition // 19
Legilimency/Occlumency // 18

Virtues
Responsibility // 13
Kindness // 9
Ambition // 17
Creativity // 15
Intelligence (book smart) // 17
Wisdom (street smart) // 16
Openness (to new ideas) // 10
Courage // 14
Serenity // 13
Charisma // 16
Physical
Strength // 13
Speed // 18
Endurance // 12
Agility // 15
Flexibility // 15
Dexterity // 17
Swimming // 16
Stealth // 14

Magic
Transfiguration // 9
Charms // 18
Potions // 15
History of Magic // 18
Defense Against the Dark Arts // 12
Astronomy/Divination // 16
Herbology // 14
Care for Magical Creatures // 16
Flying // 9
Healing // 16
Apparition // 11
Legilimency/Occlumency // 16

Virtues
Responsibility // 17
Kindness // 14
Ambition // 15
Creativity // 16
Intelligence (book smart) // 17
Wisdom (street smart) // 11
Openness (to new ideas) // 16
Courage // 9
Serenity // 10
Charisma // 10

i do, she's up! i had to do more reading to remember where she was. shes also open for interactions. ill have lanre up by tomorrow if i dont add him to amity's post tonight

edit to add: captain made me aware of an error on my post so i fixed cosmo's reply to include gavy and raphael since i missed them. still working on lanre's post

Last edited:
i am slowly working on an intro post for piper!! (so far it’s mostly been tweaking his ic code so it’s to my liking) work has been a little busy and long, so it’ll take me a little longer to get it up c:

excited to see everyone’s replies as we get rolling again, i literally love reading all of your guys’ posts, you’re all soooo talented

If I ever stop responding in this thread plz @ me or reach out via discord because for the life of me I cannot figure out why my notifications for this thread are so screwed up. I get some but not others and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

I’ll try to work on Theo this weekend but my dad is in town for Father’s Day - and I get officially sworn in as an attorney on Monday 🥳 so I’ll be at the ceremony for most of the day. I promise Theo will be up by Tuesday at the absolute latest, but hopefully sooner if I have time!

Gavy will be up in the morning! Got some of her post done but the 9 hr drive today made me loopy or something, my head ain't right lol.

Also, what is one sweet your character would never indulge in?

Big announcement to make! Regrettably, FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 has elected to drop the RP, meaning that Chitrita shall be replacing Odinson as Mahoutokoro champion! Congratulations to honeycoves honeycoves and sorry to see you go FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

As for what this means for the RP, we're soon going to have a murder mystery on our hands! Please feel free to reach out to me via PM if you have a character interested in playing a role in poor Odinson's death. If there's multiple interested candidates, a raffle will be held for the murderer. You may nominate more than one of your characters too (but like seriously people? Having one wannabe psycho killer is bad enough 😜)

In response to Sanc's sweets question, Vasu is uninterested in pretty much any nonalcoholic sweet, including sodas. He will make a special exception for nankhatai, an Indian shortbread cookie or biscuit, because his mother used to bake them all the time when he was a kid (and they're not that sweet).

Cha-Cha doesn't eat chocolate, as it's not very popular in Southeast Asia and the stuff that's available is usually expensive European imports that are way too rich for his liking. Fun fact when he was running his vigilante gang at one point he was gifted chocolates by a girl he was seeing. He gave them to his accountant, and discovered that they'd been poisoned when he found the man dead in his office.

To try and help people understand what colors I mean when I mention Gavy's hair/eye colors and emotions I have made a key. Would yall like for me to post it here or keep it a mystery that is revealed through the rp?

My vote is keep it a mystery! It gives everyone more incentive to read her posts closely, and I think I can figure out at least three or four hair colors to emotions from her last two posts alone.

i have updated my cs to reflect their stats, chitrita's upcoming position as champion, and piper's new gifts as a seer c:

i'll be working on posts through this weekend, starting with chitrita and bellamy since that's what i have the replies for(i might change my turn order and post bellamy's before rita's since it just makes more sense in my head) and hopefully i will finally be able to introduce piper!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 i'm thinking about sending piper naomi's way, if that's alright with you!!

as for your fun question, mey definitely despises turkish delights because there is nothing delightful about those candies even if they are from türkiye. otherwise she has a huge sweet tooth and loves sweets of practically any kind, especially those that are apple flavored.

chitrita will avoid pudding since she hates the texture, so whether it's a sweet or savory dish she won't eat it. even custards are on thin ice, but their thicker texture is more manageable than puddings.

as bellamy, aadesh now avoids spicy foods including spiced candies since it's something the real bellamy would dislike. however, he typically enjoys spiced candies especially tamarind pops. overall, he avoids cakes as treats since he doesn't love the texture.

piper also has a sweet tooth, but isn't the biggest fan of fruit chews.

Gonna get Angel up tomorrow. I was debating on changing her middle name since it’s Bellamy lmao but I’m gonna turn it into a flirt with the actual professor Bellamy 😈

WanderLust. WanderLust. Oooohh Kiara's post was suspenseful and I can't wait to see where it goes! Poor Bells, but at least now he has an audience for all his achievements. XD

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please reply with the crew, Einar, and Auri in the next day or two!
Posting with Einar on Sunday! I promise! Just finished a 7 hour drive and am crashing and have a busy day tomorrow BUT SUNDAY THE MAN SHALL BE POSTED!!!!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 i'm thinking about sending piper naomi's way, if that's alright with you!!
SOUNDS PERFECT TO ME!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back