OCC

KurtH6355 said:
Awesome, what Clique is your guy/girl going to be? If you wish, you can have your girl crush on Drew Torres, my character.

That's awesome, @EmilyPower.
The boy will be a jock and the girl a popular since almost everyone is a popular.

Actually, I think I rather make the girl a rebel

Yeah, @Amanda Cromwell. If it'll make you feel better, I'll make a second character.

Actually...nah...I'm too lazy. :P

I hope Amanda starts the RP today. I have a good idea about my intro post.

Just so no one puts my character in their intro, I'll give you a summary. Football Game against a rival High School, one guy from Rival School's team uses unnecessary roughness against another player on Southside's team, and there's a huge brawl.

If any of you want, you can roleplay as spectators, or cheerleading people, roleplay as cheerleaders at the game.

Yes, but it has a Football Team, therefore it would go against other Football Teams, maybe the show directors made a fake Football Team and fake School to go against Southside.

I'm going to make a character (not sure about the gender yet), what clique should I choose?

Well I see the populars and jocks have kind of a grudge against the nerds so I think I'm going to make a nerd

Sweet. Making a male would lead to possibly fighting between Drew Torres (my character) and Mark Armstrong (@awesome), and we could maybe make our characters enemies. Speaking of which, @awesome and @EmilyPower you could in theory put eachother down as enemies.

KurtH6355 said:
Sweet. Making a male would lead to possibly fighting between Drew Torres (my character) and Mark Armstrong (@awesome), and we could maybe make our characters enemies. Speaking of which, @awesome and @Emily Power you could in theory put eachother down as enemies.
Sounds cool! I'll make a male right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back