OCC

Sure. I'll control Autumn. We're at the point when Thomas, Drew, and three other football players are smoking weed, and Autumn and Ella walk in on them. Emily, it was your turn to post.

Yes. Drew was actually threatening Thomas, but when he heard Autumn and Ella coming, he made it seem like they were smoking.

Ella and Autumn are together and just found them.

Hey guys! its good to be back. I won't be on too much though, i have been really busy lately. I'll definitely check this rp out though.

• NO DONT KILL ME OMG

PLEASE DONT KILL ME

I HAD SO MUCH HAPPENING ON ON fRIDAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I WAS PARTYING ALL NIGHT

THEN SATURDAY I WENT TO GRADUATION BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND IS GRADUATING. AND I PROMISED HIM WHATEVER HE WANTED.

THEN SUNDAY I WENT TO A MEMORIAL SERVICE AND WAS AT AN AFTER PARTY AND THEN I WAS CRYING AND NOW IM ALL HEALED AND READY TO ROLEPLAY.

oh but if you did I can just create a new character right??

I'm online

Oh and @Zatanna everyone loves Autumn and Drew and Victoria are going to Victoria's house to an after party and Thomas and Ella are going to the movie theater.

oh okay.

so everyones love drautumn and were going to an after party and then thomas and ella and everyone is movie dating?

so did drew kiss Victoria yet?

Thomas was just kidnapped by Drew and then he decided to take him back to Ella who was planning to kill Drew. I'm pretty sure they're not invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back