• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OC on OC angst!

photocopy

hi besties its been years since ive sat down to rp but im looking for a chill partner to do something casual. i love drama/angst and id want to do a realistic rp kind of reminiscent of degrassi (most of my ocs are college age) but i do have a few vampire ocs if we wanted to take a turn for the supernatural.

i dont mind people that write long paragraph responses as long as theyre okay w the fact that im really not the best at description. i can usually start strong w a few to establish the character, but my responses tend to dwindle down to an average of 3-5 lines and can drop below but i will always try to leave something for you to work with.

im 26 and wouldnt want to do an rp with anyone under 21 bc i do cover some pretty touchy subjects w a lot of my ocs (drugs, alcohol, death, abuse, etc). feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message!

very interested, are you okay with doubling? ☺️ we could do something reminiscent of degrassi but I’m so down with adding in vampires!! Love a good supernatural kick

Don’t judge me. I’m new here. What does OC mean?
no judgement! it stands for original character, for me when OC is used by itself it just means they arent attached to any fandom and can be used standalone without having to be in a fandom setting. thanks for asking! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back