• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OC fandom & fantasy!

Labyrinth Lost

I'm rather easygoing. All I ask is for proper grammar/spelling. I'm capable of writing multiple paragraphs per post, but I have no word count requirement from my partners. Just write enough to give your character depth, and keep the RP moving.

I only write and play against original characters. No canons. I'll happily write male or female characters, and I'm M/F, M/M and F/F friendly. I enjoy romances that are imperfect and take time to develop; no falling in 'twu wuv' at first sight, please. I dislike doubling; I'll usually take up a main character and puppet side characters/NPCs for plot and world building purposes.

I also only write fantasy; whether it's paranormal werewolves, fairies and vampires masquerading in our world, or another high fantasy world entirely. I'll also dabble in sci-fi, but truth be told I'm addicted to the supernatural and there usually has to be an element of magic to keep me interested. :P

RANDOM CRAVINGS

Avatar: the Last Airbender (haven't watched LoK, so this would have to take place during the original series. I have a badass Waterbending former Northern Water Tribe lady pirate, a hotheaded male Firebending noble who just wants to abandon the aristocracy and become a chef, and a male Earth Kingdom minstrel wandering the Four Nations in search of the next great ballad to write (and village girls to woo)

Harry Potter: I really wanna explore the American wizarding world (I have an idea for a magical school in Louisiana which is controversial for teaching voodoo to students) and a really crazy AU idea for a magical frontier town centered around spellslingers and goblin mines. For traditional Potter, I'm a sucker for anything related to Aurors and their badassness, and I love Slytherin/Hufflepuff centered pairings.

Dragon Age: I haven't finished Inquisition yet, but if you promise not to spoil me, I'd rather like an RP about the Circle of Magi crumbling, and a forbidden Mage/Templar romance.

Firefly: I'd love coming up with our own ship and crew, or doing an RP about a Companion visiting a Border World Baron and being kidnapped by an outlaw from the Rim.

ORIGINAL CRAVINGS

Steampunk airship pirates

A traditional high fantasy world undergoing alien invasion

A modern retelling of Hades/Persephone or other mythological gods

A modern world being overtaken by the 'Wild Hunt' and plunging into faerie apocalypse

An original space western inspired by Cowboy Bebop/Firefly/with space cowboys and gypsies

Telepaths/telekinetics/other ESPers under control in a dystopian society

And a somewhat complicated idea about werewolves/shapeshifters going to war with demonic skinwalkers that can be done in modern paranormal or a high fantasy setting

If you have any other paranormal, fantasy or light sci-fi ideas, let me know. Feel free to reply here, or PM me. Happy RP hunting!

[QUOTE="Labyrinth Lost]A modern retelling of Hades/Persephone or other mythological gods

[/QUOTE]
Would like to try this one with you^

[QUOTE="Labyrinth Lost]
I'm rather easygoing. All I ask is for proper grammar/spelling. I'm capable of writing multiple paragraphs per post, but I have no word count requirement from my partners. Just write enough to give your character depth, and keep the RP moving.
I only write and play against original characters. No canons. I'll happily write male or female characters, and I'm M/F, M/M and F/F friendly. I enjoy romances that are imperfect and take time to develop; no falling in 'twu wuv' at first sight, please. I dislike doubling; I'll usually take up a main character and puppet side characters/NPCs for plot and world building purposes.

I also only write fantasy; whether it's paranormal werewolves, fairies and vampires masquerading in our world, or another high fantasy world entirely. I'll also dabble in sci-fi, but truth be told I'm addicted to the supernatural and there usually has to be an element of magic to keep me interested. :P

RANDOM CRAVINGS

Avatar: the Last Airbender (haven't watched LoK, so this would have to take place during the original series. I have a badass Waterbending former Northern Water Tribe lady pirate, a hotheaded male Firebending noble who just wants to abandon the aristocracy and become a chef, and a male Earth Kingdom minstrel wandering the Four Nations in search of the next great ballad to write (and village girls to woo)

Harry Potter: I really wanna explore the American wizarding world (I have an idea for a magical school in Louisiana which is controversial for teaching voodoo to students) and a really crazy AU idea for a magical frontier town centered around spellslingers and goblin mines. For traditional Potter, I'm a sucker for anything related to Aurors and their badassness, and I love Slytherin/Hufflepuff centered pairings.

Dragon Age: I haven't finished Inquisition yet, but if you promise not to spoil me, I'd rather like an RP about the Circle of Magi crumbling, and a forbidden Mage/Templar romance.

Firefly: I'd love coming up with our own ship and crew, or doing an RP about a Companion visiting a Border World Baron and being kidnapped by an outlaw from the Rim.

ORIGINAL CRAVINGS

A modern world being overtaken by the 'Wild Hunt' and plunging into faerie apocalypse

An original space western inspired by Cowboy Bebop/Firefly/with space cowboys and gypsies

And a somewhat complicated idea about werewolves/shapeshifters going to war with demonic skinwalkers that can be done in modern paranormal or a high fantasy setting

If you have any other paranormal, fantasy or light sci-fi ideas, let me know. Feel free to reply here, or PM me. Happy RP hunting!

[/QUOTE]
I would also love to do a modern retelling of Greek Gods.

[QUOTE="Labyrinth Lost]

RANDOM CRAVINGS

ORIGINAL CRAVINGS

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmm Alien Invasion or Avatar (Haven't seen Avatar in a while though.)

If you still looking for partners I am interested

[QUOTE="Labyrinth Lost]

[/QUOTE]
That is one of the best ideas for an Rp I have ever seen. Please tell me you're still looking for partners!

I've been wanting to RP a version of Hades and Perspephone for a really long time and would be incredibly interested in playing it out it out with you !

I'd be very interested in a Firefly/Cowboy Bebop type deal. Or just the Firefly plot you wanted. I've been craving both a lot recently ever since getting the tabletop book for Firefly.

Hello, sorry for being neglectful of this thread.

If any of you are interested in RPing, please send me a PM if you can so we can hash things out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back