Obsessed(Bxb) [Inactive]

Fangz

Fangz submitted a new role play:

Obsessed(Bxb) - He's always watching

He's obsessed. He has been every since he's laid eyes on the teen. He loves his voice, his eyes, his hair, his body, his smile, his lips, his hands, his body, his style, his personality, everything. The teen's lips taunt him every time he speaks talk or lick his lips, he just wants to slam his against the teens. He takes pictures every time he gets the chance. He has millions of them all over. He's jealous and very possessive of the teen. So when he sees a boy talking with him, he gets all...
Read more about this role play... 
Please fill out this form so we can start to role play..

Name:

Looks:

Bio:

Dom/sub

Name: Samantha (Sam)

Looks: to be in his early 20s

Bio: I know my names Samantha but I assure you that I'm a boy. My parents thought I was going to be a girl, and in a way they were right. So far my life was going down hill. My dad got fired at his job and we were forced to move to this town in grandmas house. Leaving all my friends. But that was until I saw that mystery guy at my new school and my new friends helped guide me through high school.

(Dom/sub: don't know what this is.)

[QUOTE="Sia 1 Sai]Name: Samantha (Sam)

Looks: to be in his early 20s

Bio: I know my names Samantha but I assure you that I'm a boy. My parents thought I was going to be a girl, and in a way they were right. So far my life was going down hill. My dad got fired at his job and we were forced to move to this town in grandmas house. Leaving all my friends. But that was until I saw that mystery guy at my new school and my new friends helped guide me through high school.

(Dom/sub: don't know what this is.)

[/QUOTE]
Dominant would mean they dominate so they would be the top/guy. Sub means submissive which means they recive and would be the bottom/Girl. Can you please describe more of what your character looks like? Like hair color, eye color ect

Sure

Eyes: dull brown never really cared for them, wishes for his fathers green eyes.

Hair: sandy brown just like his deceased mothers.

Body type: slim and curvy kind of like a girls for a matter of fact. Just has a real high metabolism.

Sexuality: gay

Personality: easy going, at first shy but later strongly flirtatious, intelligent, and again first shy then later out going.

Dom/sub: bottom/Girl

Sex:male

Nose: is small and everyone says they're cute.

(Am I missing any thing else)

Yes. Let me figure out something then we will start 
Okay. I couldn't remember what I was doing. Start?

Just start with your character doing something. It's always easier if the bottom starts

Uhm... can I make a character and then another roleplay for us to roleplay in? I'm really interested in this, it looks fun! :3

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back