• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Obscuria High: An Institute for Ghoulish & Monstrous Youth

Sephera

Cosmic Curiosity

Comments, Questions, Spooky Chatter?

Go ahead, just remember to be kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like a lovely RP--I'll most probably be writing up a CS once it's updated. ♥

@Geek with Me I was literally going to put Rowan Blanchard as my character's faceclaim, and then you put up Sabrina Carpenter and I was like... 'Maybe not..' xD

Ok, so these might be a totally dumb questions:

How many character can we have?

Is it a girl's only school?

Should they all be common monsters, or can I pull out my obscure mythos textbooks?

Do we pick our roommates, or do you?

also, @RedLikeRoses how do we keep running into each other, hun?

I am going to be adding some more things soon guys, I have tabs waiting to be approved too. Just bear with me guys ^^ I hope to get this all up and running by Sunday or sooner though :)

I just put my character up! (I would have been really sad if you said no to boys....I didn't want to re-do character.)

I just added some more things to the character app, just two things that I had forgot to put down.

Raerae said:
Hmm, super interested but so overwhelmed with commitments. Ugh.
I see Rami Malek how could I just walk away
Do you know. how hard it is, to find image sources for cute indian/middle eastern charcters?!?!?!?!?!? half my damn characters sheets on this site are selfies of my family members because india is so pale glorifying all web sources look like bland bollywood stars. So yeah, he's gonna be a precious baby nymph child

I'll add that for sure!

& you can pick one math, language arts, social studies, and science and then three electives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back