• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(●´ω`●)Yaoi Or Yuri Roleplays?(✿◠‿◠)

StellaCosmic

Princess Day-Dreamer
1133416e5e8w8t48u.gif

Hello all! I'm still kind of new to this site, so I haven't really found any role play partners, and I was hoping someone would be interested in some good old fashion yaoi or yuri role plays(?????). I've compiled a list of scenarios we could possibly do, but don't hesitate to throw in some of your own, these are just some ideas I've been itching to do haha. Any who, here it is:

The Roleplays:

• tumblr_inline_mve457HTQm1ryhjgc.png
    Mermaid X Pirate Queen
  • tumblr_inline_mve454nDvu1ryhjgc.png
    Merman X Prince
  • tumblr_inline_mve45b0RlN1ryhjgc.png
    Merman X Hunter
  • tumblr_inline_mve450DqOI1ryhjgc.png
    Cheerleader X Nerd
  • tumblr_inline_mve45oDLbK1ryhjgc.png
    Bad Boy x Preppy Jock
  • tumblr_inline_mve461uYNj1ryhjgc.png
    Bully X Nerd
  • tumblr_inline_mve465WMdn1ryhjgc.png
    Therapist X Patient
  • tumblr_inline_mve45gjVUL1ryhjgc.png
    Doctor X Nurse
    Demon X Angel
    Demon X Demon Hunter
  • tumblr_inline_mve45oDLbK1ryhjgc.png
    Guardian Angel X Human
  • tumblr_inline_mve45lLiAo1ryhjgc.png
    Teacher X Student
  • tumblr_inline_mve45b0RlN1ryhjgc.png
    Zombie X Human
    Alien X Human
  • tumblr_inline_mve465WMdn1ryhjgc.png
    Vampire X Werewolf
    Butler X Master
    Maid X Master
  • tumblr_inline_mve469JKaZ1ryhjgc.png
    Grim Reaper X Dying Patient
  • tumblr_inline_mve452pW6Y1ryhjgc.png
    Mafia Boss X Right Hand Man
    Mafia Boss X Person who owes money
    Person In Band X Fan
  • tumblr_inline_mve45lLiAo1ryhjgc.png
    Assassin X Victim
  • tumblr_inline_mve45gjVUL1ryhjgc.png
    Unattractive Person X Very Attractive Person

*Edit* I forgot to add rules like a dumbnut opps.

Rules:

1. No 1 liners (Cause like how are we supposed to progress with that bruh)
  2. Minimum of 1 paragraph per post. So like 4 -5 sentences I guess.
  3. NO text talk (wat r u doin'. Don do dis)
  4. 4. Have fun!!!

Lol sorry if this list is too long(Or maybe not long enough). AGAIN you can totally throw in some ideas of your own. Any who, thanks for reading (????)?*:???

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested ( :) ) In an attempt to make things easier, I'll go ahead and list my characters and let you pick one. Here you go: I have a mermaid, a slime girl, a spider girl, a lamia, a thief (For a Fantasy setting), and a little girl with magical powers. Or if you'd like a fandom RP, I'm also looking for a Legend of Zelda one with any combination of Saria/Malon/Zelda, or one of them with an OC if you prefer.

LegoLad659 said:
I'm interested ( :) ) In an attempt to make things easier, I'll go ahead and list my characters and let you pick one. Here you go: I have a mermaid, a slime girl, a spider girl, a lamia, a thief (For a Fantasy setting), and a little girl with magical powers. Or if you'd like a fandom RP, I'm also looking for a Legend of Zelda one with any combination of Saria/Malon/Zelda, or one of them with an OC if you prefer.
Oh the slime girl sounds pretty interesting, can we do that?

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]These all look good, well the yaoi ones do xD I'd be interested in rping with you.

[/QUOTE]
Sure lets do it!, just message me and we can start :3

Sure, I'll PM you with her CS! Well, first CS. She hasn't actually been used on this site before ( :) )

LegoLad659 said:
Sure, I'll PM you with her CS! Well, first CS. She hasn't actually been used on this site before ( :) )
Cool, sounds like a plan. Can't wait to see her (o'v'o)

Hey there! That's one helluva spicy list you got there, lots of great ideas that I wouldn't mind trying out. I think I'm most interested in the Mermaid x Pirate Queen or Student x Teacher. They're all great ideas, but I've got a few ideas ready with the two I've chosen, sadly, I can't PM (also kinda new here) but let me know if you're still accepting new RPs?

MxM: Guardian Angel X Human; Demon x Demon Hunter; or Vampire x Werewolf. What do you think? :D

Your ideas seems interesting! I'm up for any idea that you want me to do, well.. we can negotiate it later. If you're still looking for RP, shot me a PM, okay?

HI! If you're still looking, I'm interested in yuri and these pairings you had :)

• Bad Boy/Girl x Preppy Jock
  • Bully X Nerd
  • Demon X Angel
  • Demon X Demon Hunter
  • Guardian Angel X Human
  • Teacher X Student
  • Vampire X Werewolf
  • Maid X Master
  • Grim Reaper X Dying Patient
  • Person In Band X Fan
  • Assassin X Victim

Soooooo.... I have a love triangle idea... that could possible FxFxF, FxFxM, or FxMxM. Would it interest you?

its demon x demon/ masterxservant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back