• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˋ°•*⁀➷ resident evil roleplay search | oc x oc, oc x cc, cc x cc | double friendly!

quinnalynn_

"𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✧˖° hello! i'm quinn, and here's my search for someone specific to do some resident evil threads with me! (this thread isn't going to be super pretty, so bear with me.)
i would just like to preface that i absolutely will not start a thread with anyone under the age of 18, and i would much prefer for you to be 20+, as i am 21 and would like to roleplay with people closer to my age :]

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
some things you might want to know about me

: ̗̀➛ i have around 11-12 years of writing experience under my belt.
: ̗̀➛ i'm a literate/novella type writer, and i write about 2,500+ or more depending on how much i love the plot. i'll also match what my partner puts out, but please write nothing less than at least 3 literate paragraphs.
: ̗̀➛ i mainly use discord for roleplaying, as it is a lot easier for me to navigate and use on a daily basis, so if you're okay with using discord, that's perfect! if you'd like to start something here, that's fine, i'll just have to get used to how the site works ;;
: ̗̀➛ i actually reply quite quickly, probably around 4-5 times a day! i do have a full time job, so forgive me if i do take some odd hours to reply if you don't hear from me.
: ̗̀➛ i love talking ooc with anyone!! i love making new friends and i promise i'm super goofy to be around. i love drawing, so drawing ideas/scenes of plots i love excites me so much, so if you're into that, yay!!
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
¸.*☆*.¸
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
my own rules/preferences

: ̗̀➛ for plotting, i tend to lean towards aus more, but i also really like canon plots too!
: ̗̀➛ please let me know your limits, and i'll tell you mine! i lean towards darker topics (not super dark i promise ;; } as in horror, blood, death, etc. and that really is a given with anything resident evil, but just so you're aware!
: ̗̀➛ as for ocs, i would love to write mine against a leon if possible! i'm also alright with doing doubles, as long as you're just as interested in it as i am.
: ̗̀➛ for doubling, i am not opposed to playing carlos, chris, jill, ada, etc. i have more experience in playing as carlos though :]
: ̗̀➛ if you're not interested in the current plot we have, please let me know! i have tons of ideas to throw out to potentially make it better, or we could start something entirely different.
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
¸.*☆*.¸
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
if you'd like to start something with me please reach out! shoot me a pm or reply to this thread here and i'll respond
<3

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Ello Governa

sorry watching the Regular Show Ello Governor episode hahha XD

anyways hello how are you? I love everything you wrote =) I am an advanced lit - novella rper.
Three paragraphs minimum is perfect for me =) I got hundreds of characters and id love to meet yours =) if your interested lets talk in notes and i also would love to talk on Discord and share characters there =)
i dont do permanent character killing . I do character deaths but no permanent deaths for like maintaining romances

my setting can get very dark or very happy and light. Depending on what people want. I do all levels. Anyways i am eager to talk more =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back