• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

venividivici

hi there! my name is angelica and i go by she / her pronouns. i'm a twenty year old university student and with that being said, i require that my roleplay partners are at least eighteen in order to continue. i am a descriptive roleplayer, averaging at least 1k words for each side of the roleplay though i always prefer to do more. i don't request writing samples up front as i can hope that people understand their limits, but if you would like to provide one, by all means, go ahead! i can also provide one in our messages.

in terms of hard limits, the only thing that i do not explicitly roleplay is anything to do with eating disorders. i also do not prefer an nsfw centered roleplay, as that's not the reason why i write or create ocs. though, i am more than comfortable with mature themes and i am 100% okay with lgbtq+ pairings. anything 'taboo' is off limits as well, i don't really fuck with that tbh.

in terms of fandoms, i'm looking for the following ones: jujutsu kaisen, baldur's gate, house of the dragon, game of thrones, acotar, the boys, and succession. in terms of originals, i'm really flexible. i love, love, love fantasy plots! but i am down for anything.

please message me if you are interested!

hi! i'm kind of new to this whole forum format but i'm interested! i'm of the mirror length too and i'd love to brainstorm if you're up for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back